• 68(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2023-01-11, 23:18)heppen Wrote:
(2023-01-11, 20:44)Launcher Wrote:
(2023-01-11, 19:35)Launcher Wrote: Alrighty šŸ˜Š thank you ...

@heppen I still don't see the labels on the home page I've updated the skin and the repository file and I also rebuild my menu on home page still nothing hopefully fix soon ...
Sorry it's not in repository yet. Probably tomorrow. Today was busy a bit :/

Awesome šŸ‘ thank you šŸ˜Š...
Hi!

Sorry for the delay in my response. I am using your repository for the skin with Kodi on Libreelec. I tried launching Spotify playlists from the widget by setting the music library with Flix Spotlight, but it still puts me in video library mode. Same with the radio widget. It would be great if Flix Spotlight could take into account the target indicated in the widgets.

Regarding small improvements and bugs, here are my observations:
1. Can we put the 'Watchlist' tab back in the Flix Spotlight?Ā I use it a lot to add movies to my Trakt library. And,Ā Is it possible to display the actors' pictures in the Flix Spotlight?
2.Ā There is text overlap when a music is being played and we navigate through menus.
3. The widgets pointing to menus with multiple folders no longer display the posters of the folders, there is nothing and it is disturbing. Maybe do like in V1 and put a simple background?Ā 
4.Ā Finally, the live TV widget only displays the clearlogo (when the option is enabled) and no longer the title of the program that is on (via catch-up). Can we add a field under the channel logo in clearlogo mode?Ā 

Thank you very much !
Is there a way to hide watched items when using widgets?
I like to have this feature as well.
Hi heppen, why has widget title moved to top of the screen? I think it was way more practical just above the selected widget, as it was before...
Also widgets items limit is now 25 maximum, even if you set limit to none...
Hello, love your widget but I'm not sure if anyone can help me with my issue.

I cannot see any fanart in the background. Posters and other pictures are loading just fine but main fanart on the background while in main menu is not loading.

Could anyone advise? Thanks
Also for me, the home page of the skin is totally EMPTY. No poster, no fanart in background....nothing.Ā 
Also if i choose vertical theme or Prime.Ā 
What's wrong?
Hi @AudigierSanchez, your skin modification is what I currently use and I am quite satisfied, is there any update you can share, thanks
How to install your modification @AudigierSanchez?

Also @heppen
Arctic Zephyr 2= I need more options on subtitle section like opacity, blur, border size. (player settings>subtitles)
Cosmic= Could you add the same options to Cosmic from arcticzephyr2 skin To toggle disable geometric pattern on panels and disable profile info narrow menu. (skin settings>miscellaneous)

thanks for great work on skins and theming
@heppenĀ  # [ Bonus... ]
How to install and setup this skin from scratch Smile

The youtube video is not working in description! can you upload to rumble or someplace else so it doesnt get taken down. thanks
Does anyone know a workaround to get the artwork back? The skin is pretty unusable without the art
I also have the same problem using the latest versions even in a clean install, what I found is that there seem to be settings that interfere with each other, I was eventually able to see the artwork, but I don't know exactly which option was interfering
Sorry guys, I'm currently busy to solve this issues. I will be back soon Smile
[deleted]
(2023-01-27, 16:25)heppen Wrote: Sorry guys, I'm currently busy to solve this issues. I will be back soon Smile

Hi Heppen,

First of all, thanks for your great job in this skin. Actually IĀ“m using it as main one.
I would like to contribute some ideas IĀ“ve seen.

- When I reproduce a video, in the options we have I miss the change language icon. I can change subtitles but language itĀ“s not there. You have to go to settings and then change the language there.
- In Skin Settings, the option "blur" is unchecked and there is not possible to select it.
- Last but not least, if you would like to add Spanish Translation in your skin settings, let me know how I can contribute and I can translate it for all Spaniards that would like to get this great skin.

Cheers
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0