Metadata editing via web interface?
Hi, lately I'm getting a lot of false/incorrect scraping. I run Kodi on a TV (a 2018 Samsung with smart remote that does not have an info button) and that's a bitch to use for metadata editing. 

How can I make this easier? I tried using Chorus in browser but that doesn't seem to have these options at all. i knos there are media management apps such as Ember but is that really necessary? Thanks!
(2021-07-28, 10:46)stooovie Wrote: I tried using Chorus in browser but that doesn't seem to have these options at all.
You didn't look hard enough....

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-07-28, 10:46)stooovie Wrote: lately I'm getting a lot of false/incorrect scraping

Incorrect scraping tends to result from incorrect filenaming.

(2021-07-28, 10:46)stooovie Wrote: How can I make this easier?

Removed any useless info the filename (like 1080p and various 'scene' references). Clean file titles work the best.

There are currently no remote Kodi metadata tools that I know of.
(2021-07-28, 11:02)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-07-28, 10:46)stooovie Wrote: I tried using Chorus in browser but that doesn't seem to have these options at all.
You didn't look hard enough....
I did, I know about this but its of no use to me, I'm obviously not filing the metadata manually. I'd like to be able to re-scrape remotely, stuff like that. Thanks anyway.
(2021-07-28, 11:17)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-07-28, 10:46)stooovie Wrote: lately I'm getting a lot of false/incorrect scraping

Incorrect scraping tends to result from incorrect filenaming.
(2021-07-28, 10:46)stooovie Wrote: How can I make this easier?

Removed any useless info the filename (like 1080p and various 'scene' references). Clean file titles work the best.

There are currently no remote Kodi metadata tools that I know of.
Filenames are generated by Sonarr and Filebot, consistently for years. For reasons unknown, for example the TV series The Terror (2018) was scraped as something completely different, resulting in 0 actually scraped episodes and inability to play from Kodi library.
And when something like this happens, I'd love to be able to fix it via browser on a computer rather than fiddling with the silly TV remote. But it's not really possible right now.
(2021-07-28, 11:31)stooovie Wrote: For reasons unknown, for example the TV series The Terror (2018) was scraped as something completely different

Which scraper was/is active?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metadata editing via web interface?0