Android Help with changing default views
Wink 
I've tried following some tutorials on how to change the default view, but they're all pretty specific to a skin and I haven't found one for Bello. I've gotten to the myvideonav.xml.

If anyone could just tell me how to change the default to the Bello view for all folders without having to do it manually that would be greatly appreciated.
Have you try to change the default view from "50" (List View) to "66" (Bello View) ?

Also remember to delete the ViewModes6.db.

Cheers
Nessus
(2021-08-15, 09:51)nessus Wrote: Have you try to change the default view from "50" (List View) to "66" (Bello View) ?

Also remember to delete the ViewModes6.db.

Cheers
Nessus
I've just tried it and on first boot of kodi it showed everything in Bello View, but shortly shifted back to List view and the myvideonav.xml had changed itself back to "50" and ViewModes.db had come back. 

An guidance on this?
Thanks again
You are doing something wrong. The myvideonav.xml it's a skin file. If you edited and saved it cannot reverse back. Are you in Windows? Try to edit the myvideonav.xml with Kodi closed and make sure that you saved the edited xml file. Open/close the file in your editor to see if your changes are saved.

The ViewModes.db file that you see it's not same. Kodi creates a new clean one.

Cheers
Nessus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with changing default views0