Alternative to Launcher4Kodi?
Launcher4Kodi is not getting updated any more. It's working fine but it is restrictive in having few external apps (Games etc.) that can be focused when running.
Is anything else that can be used?

Thank you
(2021-08-11, 16:07)bgmordred Wrote: Launcher4Kodi is not getting updated any more. It's working fine but it is restrictive in having few external apps (Games etc.) that can be focused when running.

Thank you

For whatever reason, it's really difficult to discover alternative launchers for Android TV. Sure, you can find a couple of them, but there are so many terrible results that you will end up wasting quite some time.
(2021-10-01, 14:04)BillyECarroll Wrote:
(2021-08-11, 16:07)bgmordred Wrote: Launcher4Kodi is not getting updated any more. It's working fine but it is restrictive in having few external apps (Games etc.) that can be focused when running.

Thank you

For whatever reason, it's really difficult to discover alternative launchers for Android TV. Sure, you can find a couple of them, but there are so many terrible results that you will end up wasting quite some time.
I'm kodi in my PC media center. And the current version of launcher4kodi limits the use of outside programs I want to use to 9 applications and 3 launchers (and for games you have to add their platform apps also, steam battlenet etc.). You should have unlimited apps to use

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alternative to Launcher4Kodi?0