MediaStream v0.88 Released
Unfortunately due to a communication breakdown we didn't make the T3CH release this week but we've updated the website with the latest version, which you can now get at http://teamrazorfish.co.uk

The changes since the last release are as follows:
  • Added: new Panel Stream view (by default it shows some info as xbox can't really handle filling area with thumbs)
  • Added: Option to hide info on Panel Stream view (not really reccomended on xbox)
  • Added: Option to hide info on Media Preview view (based on Hitcher's idea)
  • Added: Option to hide fanart on movies views
  • Added: new Massive fontset
  • Added: Some of the media specific options are now available from the slide out Options Menu (as well as within Settings screen)
  • Added: Dutch and Hebrew translations
  • Added: Option to hide thumbs in List view
  • Updated: Added extra international characters to fonts (this is experimental so we need feedback if anything is still missing)
  • Updated: Re-arranged the Skin settings page (seperated media specific options into new section)
  • Updated: Swedish, German and Greek translations
  • Updated: Increased size of script info dialog
  • Fixed: Position of Remove button in Smart Playlist Editor dialog
  • Fixed: Animations into Settings screen when Home blade is not centered
  • Fixed: Issues with navigation on the Add Network Location dialog

Thanks again for the feedback, keep it coming and we'll attempt to keep making improvements and fixes as we gradually creep towards a v1.0 release! Wink

PLEASE NOTE: The skin is being developed based on the latest version of XBMC (T3CH release for Xbox and update to date builds for other platforms) so please make sure you have the latest version before posting about any problems.
Thank you for a great update.

Am I right in estimating that you're aiming for a fortnightly release cycle?
Yum...that panel view is very nice. I'd like the option to put the rest of the info on like media preview. And...the ability to add another row of covers along the top (3rowsx4). Now I'll have a play with it on the xbox. You guys deserve a bow - so I give you one Big Grin
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Smile 
Any thoughts on having a SVN?
Is the list view broken? When I'm browsing movies (not using library mode) using list view the dvd cover for the selected movie is overlapping the list on the left side. I suppose the movie cover is suppose to be on the right side. List info view works fine though.
SVN would be helpfull
michal Wrote:Thank you for a great update.

Am I right in estimating that you're aiming for a fortnightly release cycle?

At the moment it's supposed to be weekly (in line with T3CH releases)

stanley87 Wrote:Any thoughts on having a SVN?

It will happen someday but only once we've finished the initial release/development stage (ie when we get past v1.0)

scarfa Wrote:Is the list view broken? When I'm browsing movies (not using library mode) using list view the dvd cover for the selected movie is overlapping the list on the left side. I suppose the movie cover is suppose to be on the right side. List info view works fine though.

Any chance of a screenshot?
any chance for " thai " language in the skin

my wife is thai and shed just be so over the moon if could get thai in the skin
Thanks for the update guys. Big Grin
budwize Wrote:any chance for " thai " language in the skin

my wife is thai and shed just be so over the moon if could get thai in the skin

If someone can proviude us with a translation we'd only be too happy to add it
Had some weird issues with this one. All my added moviesources who used to be in list view was now in wall stream(or something), all subfolders that is. Reverted back to 0.87 and all was fine again.
Htpc 1: Intel E8400@3GHz : Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2 G33 : Nvidia 9400GT : Antec Fusion V2 : MCE Remote : Windows 7 64bit : Dharma : Confluence : 1920x1080
Htpc 2: Zotac Zbox HD-ID11 : MCE Remote : Windows 7 64bit : Dharma : Confluence : 1920x108
yellowman Wrote:Had some weird issues with this one. All my added moviesources who used to be in list view was now in wall stream(or something), all subfolders that is. Reverted back to 0.87 and all was fine again.

Some of the id numbers for the views have changed in this release. If you are unsure of which view you are using (or it doesn't look right) then make sure you have selected the right view.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:At the moment it's supposed to be weekly (in line with T3CH releases)

When did T3CH change back to weekly releases?
I thought they were releasing every 2 weeks?
Cocophone Wrote:When did T3CH change back to weekly releases?
I thought they were releasing every 2 weeks?

It's because of the run up to release of the next point release of XBMC (in October I think)
.88 is sweet!!!
FYI, make sure you have the latest XBMC installed.
I was having context menu issues with my July build of XBMC but the latest build from TeCH fixed it.

XBMC 11: EDEN | XBMC | HDDVD+Blu-Ray ISO playback & Blu-ray player
PC - HTPC CASE: APEX DM-318 Black Steel MB: ASUS M3N78-EM/NVIDA8300 | CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ RAM: 2gb DDR2 1066
HD: 70gb(System) DVDROM: LG GGW-H20L Blu-Ray/HDDVD OS: Win7 | NAS: 3-terabytes(RAID 5)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.88 Released1