v19 YouTube TV (tv.youtube.com) support
Hello all - brand new to Kodi and the forum so do please pardon my inevitable faux pas.

I have LibreELEC 9.2.8 running Kodi 19.1 on a Raspberry Pi 4. I also subscribe to YouTube TV - that is - the streaming service accessible on tv.youtube.com, not the traditional You Tube videos-by-google-search with wrapper channels service. I am keen to get You Tube TV running on Kodi so that I can make it my single source of all happy video streams, but I don't see anywhere an add-on or service that enables me to do so. I suspect I'm missing it somewhere, and would welcome any advice.

Cheers
Bump! Bump!

I, too, would like to know if anyone knows of a youtube tv addon for Kodi 19/osmc. Anyone?

Thanks and cheers.....

(2021-08-11, 22:47)mqmoore Wrote: Hello all - brand new to Kodi and the forum so do please pardon my inevitable faux pas.

I have LibreELEC 9.2.8 running Kodi 19.1 on a Raspberry Pi 4. I also subscribe to YouTube TV - that is - the streaming service accessible on tv.youtube.com, not the traditional You Tube videos-by-google-search with wrapper channels service. I am keen to get You Tube TV running on Kodi so that I can make it my single source of all happy video streams, but I don't see anywhere an add-on or service that enables me to do so. I suspect I'm missing it somewhere, and would welcome any advice.

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube TV (tv.youtube.com) support0