Can You Revert Main Menu Style in Matrix?
Tonight I updated my Vero 4K+ to Matrix and was thrilled to see Aeon Tajo still functioned, but was bummed about the style of the main menu.

For me, the old angled lines with the left most option being a larger font than the rest really made the main menu dynamic. Can I...

1) Go back to that style?
1b) If not, can the font be tweaked?
(2021-08-13, 06:49)WishItWas1984 Wrote: Tonight I updated my Vero 4K+ to Matrix and was thrilled to see Aeon Tajo still functioned, but was bummed about the style of the main menu.

For me, the old angled lines with the left most option being a larger font than the rest really made the main menu dynamic. Can I...

As I said in the other thread, think of it as what happens when a car model is updated, the name remains but the looks are different, sometimes you prefer something of the old design, but the new version is better overall...

Obviously you can still tweak it as you please, provided you have the skinning skills needed.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-08-13, 09:23)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-08-13, 06:49)WishItWas1984 Wrote: Tonight I updated my Vero 4K+ to Matrix and was thrilled to see Aeon Tajo still functioned, but was bummed about the style of the main menu.

As I said in the other thread, think of it as what happens when a car model is updated, the name remains but the looks are different, sometimes you prefer something of the old design, but the new version is better overall...

Obviously you can still tweak it as you please, provided you have the skinning skills needed.

I appreciate the reply, but I'm not sure what exactly that was supposed to impart, as I'm fully aware of the concept of what a software upgrade is. Smile

To continue with the car analogy, is changing back something difficult that no one can explain easily to someone not trained as a software "mechanic", or is it a relatively easy DIY mod someone can walk me through?

Hopefully someone who knows the answer to the question can respond.
Hi, I thought the same, the old style was way better, so I tweaked Home.xml and the Includes_Home.xml and it looks like before! If you are still interested I can share, greetings!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can You Revert Main Menu Style in Matrix?0