<args>--fullscreen "{1}"</args>
      <hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
    </player>
  </players>
  <rules action="prepend">
    <rule video="true" player="VLC"/>
  </rules>
</playercorefactory>
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
(2021-08-16, 00:46)asavah Wrote: The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
Sorry! My new clear log https://paste.kodi.tv/etokotucad.kodi , now I erased all addons, if i forgot some one please let me know.
(2021-08-15, 23:18)leandrocamp Wrote: This is a tv box with dual boot, debian 10 with enigma2

Code:
Starting Kodi (19.0-ALPHA1 Git:20200308-968900e2ca-dirty). Platform: Linux ARM (Thumb) 32-bit
FFmpeg version/source: 4.1.6-1~deb10u1

You Kodi package is an outdated butchered alpha running on an unsupported platform with an unsupported ffmpeg version, which makes it totally unsupported here.
However this is not the cause of your issue.

If I interpreted the log correctly this is "gbm" flavor of Kodi but vlc would need Xorg or Wayland running in order to display it's gui or video window.
TLDR: it simply will not work.

Support for this Kodi package should be provided by the very same people who provided you with the package.
We do not provide the packages nor support enigma boxes here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Impossible to execute movies with VLC as external player in debian0