Android v19.1 on FireTV - English KB shows rare, extended punctuation instead of std ones
Question 
I updated from v18.9 to v19.1 with the Confluence skin on my FireTV Gen 2. However, after which I found that whenever I needed to type punctuation using the built-in virtual keyboard (second page), the keyboard did not display standard English punctuation, but rather only extended punctuation chars for rare, special cases. I tried to create a screen cap, but failed.

Everything else in Confluence seems to work fine, as well as the rest of Matrix. How can I fix this?

Thanks!
i can confirm - something not quite right  
im on 64bit pc using 19.1Image
What is it you think is missing? the standard punctuation such as full stop, comma, colon is displayed when on the default keyboard, the other punctuation is displayed when shift is selected, making sure the symbol button is NOT selected as in shown in screenshot from udangaribaldi

Although the Symbols buttons (the buttom to the right of IP) is misleadingly labelled, but this hasn't changed if you've previously been using Confluence.
Symbols replace the numbers in Matrix, it confused me at first. Leia had a separate keypad. So to find them just look at the numbers row Smile
nowt missing - just a mislabelling of a button - causing a little confusion that's all  - anyone seeing that button would assume 'that is the button to click' to get the symbols up.
(2021-08-26, 19:10)jjd-uk Wrote: What is it you think is missing? the standard punctuation such as full stop, comma, colon is displayed when on the default keyboard, the other punctuation is displayed when shift is selected, making sure the symbol button is NOT selected as in shown in screenshot from udangaribaldi

Thanks for your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
v19.1 on FireTV - English KB shows rare, extended punctuation instead of std ones0