iso concerts in Kodi
Hi to all,
I apologize for my english and especially if the post is in a wrong section.
I use Kodi to see the collection of my movies which are all in iso format. And everything is ok.
My problem is that I also have a large iso-format DVD collection of music concerts that are located on a second hard drive. I would like to have the two separate libraries on Kodi, and that the concerts do not appear together with the films and vice versa. How can this be done? I tried to follow a guide on "nodes" but I have not achieved the result. Is there a way to have the two separate libraries? Thanks in advance
Music videos, when scraped properly, will have their own menu item on the main screen in Kodi. Database-wise, that wouldn't be a problem.

Using actual separate video databases is not as easy as it seems. One option would to use different user profiles, but helas, profiles are a bit buggy at the moment in Kodi. Extra handing when setting them up would have to be done manually. If you are up for that, fine.
(2021-08-26, 15:40)Klojum Wrote: One option would to use different user profiles, but helas, profiles are a bit buggy at the moment in Kodi. Extra handing when setting them up would have to be done manually. If you are up for that, fine.

This is a good idea! I will try. Thanks!!!
Check this thread:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=294333

That is if you are willing to split the iso files to mkv or mp4s. Then those can be added to the musicvideo and/or music sections.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iso concerts in Kodi0