Win Support on Ver19.1 not playing (any video generates error)
Hi !

Im having problems on playing any video on KODI (v.19.1). Looking at the log file, the last ERROR log is :CVideoPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [plugin.....

Strangely, or not, the same KODI version (with everything equal) on another PC works fine. The error occours on Kodi installed on a Win 7 pc. The other computer is Win 10. I dont know if there is corelation.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Learning Linux the hard way !!
About posting the debug log file, I generate it, but im not sure if it has cleaned all personal info. Someone know where to find this infos at the file (although i just found username folder identifications), like passwords and stuff ??
(2021-08-26, 23:07)black_eagle Wrote: To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
About posting the debug log file, I generate it, but im not sure if it has cleaned all personal info. Someone know where to find this infos at the file (although i just found username folder identifications), like passwords and stuff ??
(2021-08-27, 00:40)Bord_ac Wrote: About posting the debug log file, I generate it, but im not sure if it has cleaned all personal info. Someone know where to find this infos at the file (although i just found username folder identifications), like passwords and stuff ??

Kodi should automatically redact passwords and usernames in the log. Without the logfile however, no one can help you with your issue.
If not then it's just a text file. Download it yourself, remove any personal identifiable or security stuff and then manually copy/paste it into the paste site.

Once done it will give you a URL that you need to post here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Well , after a review on the log file , here it is : https://paste.kodi.tv/casuyawika.kodi

Hope this help to resolve this problem.
(2021-08-31, 19:59)Bord_ac Wrote: Hope this help to resolve this problem.

Yeah, you are using banned addons (wiki) for which we offer no support.  Either remove them and submit a clean debug log (wiki) reproducing your issue with a local file, or go ask the authors of those banned addons (wiki) for support.
(2021-08-31, 20:39)black_eagle Wrote:
(2021-08-31, 19:59)Bord_ac Wrote: Hope this help to resolve this problem.

Yeah, you are using banned addons (wiki) for which we offer no support.  Either remove them and submit a clean debug log (wiki) reproducing your issue with a local file, or go ask the authors of those banned addons (wiki) for support.
WOW !! Thanks ! I didn´t know what was that. Maybe the problems is this addon. I'll check this.
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I uninstall and made a clean installation of Kodi. And now is running smooth, probably this addon was causing some problem !! Thanks again, for the advice !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support on Ver19.1 not playing (any video generates error)0