HDHomeRun app for Matrix
Doesn't Matrix support the HDHomeRun any longer?  I don't see HDHomeRun available add-ons.

Thanks

Daryl
Thread moved to HDHomeRun support section.

There's a HDHR client in the repo under PVR Clients > PVR HDHomeRun? Or do you mean something different?

Which version of Kodi and OS are you using?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-08-27, 10:01)DarrenHill Wrote: Thread moved to HDHomeRun support section.

There's a HDHR client in the repo under PVR Clients > PVR HDHomeRun? Or do you mean something different?

Thank you for moving this question to the correct location.

My apology's, I was looking under Video Add-Ons, not PVR Clients.

Thank you for pointing me in the correct location.

Daryl
(2021-08-27, 10:49)rosede Wrote:
(2021-08-27, 10:01)DarrenHill Wrote: Thread moved to HDHomeRun support section.

Thank you for moving this question to the correct location.

My apology's, I was looking under Video Add-Ons, not PVR Clients.

Thank you for pointing me in the correct location.

Daryl

Also Daryl, if you purchased a RECORD licence from SiliconDust, you may want to check out this addon from community member djp952:

https://github.com/djp952/pvr.hdhomerundvr/wiki

The PVR addon in the Kodi repo is a PVR, and doesn't include record capabilities AFAIK. djp952's addon solves that issue, but you must have a valid RECORD licence from SiliconDust in order to make use of this addon's record functionality, if not, it offers no advantage over the one in the Kodi repo. djp952's addon is also a repo in it's own right, so WILL self-update, despite Kodi's message about 3rd-party non-repository addons.

Dan / Gib.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDHomeRun app for Matrix0