True Netflix like skin
I'm looking for a simple skin for kodi 19 but I don't seem to be able to find it.

I want a simple skin with for example 10 lines of widgets. They are detached and independent of the vertical left menu.

This was possible with Titan, but there is no Titan for Matrix. The only thing that comes close is Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded but that is also not enough. The widgets don't detach from the menus as far as I know.

What comes to your mind for Kodi 19?
(2021-08-28, 02:40)Zodler Wrote: I'm looking for a simple skin for kodi 19 but I don't seem to be able to find it.

I want a simple skin with for example 10 lines of widgets. They are detached and independent of the vertical left menu.

This was possible with Titan, but there is no Titan for Matrix. The only thing that comes close is Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded but that is also not enough. The widgets don't detach from the menus as far as I know.

What comes to your mind for Kodi 19?

Did you try Auramod?
https://github.com/SerpentDrago/repository.auramod.aio
I found Titan MOD which works for Kodi 19.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330749
It is 98% of what I want.

I will try Aura later.
(2021-08-30, 12:03)Zodler Wrote: I found Titan MOD which works for Kodi 19.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330749
It is 98% of what I want.

I will try Aura later.
Here just use my skin. It doesn't get closer to Netflix.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=355993

Titan Bingie Mod
Yes, your skin was the first one I tried as I posted in your thread. I was looking for netflix like, not a skin with netflix name all over the place. The netflix intro is also too much. In my opinion our library is our library and it is not netflix, so having the name netflix all over is not pretty and confusing. Also I tried it on Kodi nVidia Shield and it crashed a lot. Not stable at all. It crashed like 5-6 times in just one hour. Titan MOD is solid and stable. No crashes at all and you can configure it the way you like it.
Execuse me. what is skin for Netflix?
(2021-10-23, 21:31)maxmayer221 Wrote: Execuse me. what is skin for Netflix?

I am sorry if I post in the wrong place, but I was looking for solution of Netflix DNS codes. I have seen some of them https://technologeek.net/free-netflix-dn...r-us-2021/ but most of them are inactive now. Maybe someone knows what to do than? Thanks
(2021-10-23, 21:32)maxmayer221 Wrote: but I was looking for solution of Netflix DNS codes.
Sorry but you won't find that information here. We don't support bypassing security and copyright measures by the studios.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-09-11, 00:34)Zodler Wrote: Yes, your skin was the first one I tried as I posted in your thread. I was looking for netflix like, not a skin with netflix name all over the place. The netflix intro is also too much. In my opinion our library is our library and it is not netflix, so having the name netflix all over is not pretty and confusing. Also I tried it on Kodi nVidia Shield and it crashed a lot. Not stable at all. It crashed like 5-6 times in just one hour. Titan MOD is solid and stable. No crashes at all and you can configure it the way you like it.

You can disable the netflix stuff
Hi,
I want to use the titan skin, but it doesn't work unless I wipe my pi,
I have been working on this pi and its software for 2 years now, 
Can you try and fix this issue?
Thanks,
Chris
If you are trying to upgrade from Kodi 18 to Kodi 19 it will not work without starting fresh
Titan Bingie Mod
I've done a simple customization of the Estuary skin to make it look like Netflix/Prime/etc with customizable menu's and widgets but nothing else special about. It's meant to be as lightweight as Estuary but with the addition of customizable "tv-like" menu's.. not really a public skin but you can DM me if you're interested in checking it out.

(2022-12-31, 01:25)dstealth Wrote: I've done a simple customization of the Estuary skin to make it look like Netflix/Prime/etc with customizable menu's and widgets but nothing else special about. It's meant to be as lightweight as Estuary but with the addition of customizable "tv-like" menu's.. not really a public skin but you can DM me if you're interested in checking it out.

It looks really nice! Why don't you publish it as an Estuary mod skin?
two reasons:
1) I dont consider it in a "finished/polished" state just yet, there's some additional work i wanna do on it
2) I dont know how to publish it as an estuary mod lol, perhaps you could link me to some instructions so I may do so in the future?
I'm certainly not an expert, but you can check some Estuary mods here under the Estuary skin support, hopefully you'll be able to finish your work and release it then

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
True Netflix like skin0