Android Touch-Screen optimized skin for kodi 19?
TL-DR- the title (my phone is OnePlus9R)

I've recently downloaded Kodi(like 3 days ago) and thanks to the subreddit , kodi-forum and youtube I've more or less completely set up my TV and PC

On my mobile I use stremio , but would like try kodi, but frankly kodi on mobile is simply terrible(the back button constantly doesn't work, I click on stuff I don't want to click, it's navigation doesn't work, you aren't even able to scroll down you're widgets, etc) and my phone is pretty powerful too (OnePlus9R , Snapdragon 870)

I've read around and found retouched, droid skin, etc but all posts related to this that I found are 4-5yrs old

So my question- is there any mobile/touchscreen optimised skin for kodi 19
Estouchy, it should be installed by default, if not it will be in the Kodi repo.
I been using Xonfluence (and it's predecessors) for many many years specifically because of the extra touchscreen buttons that are available in this Skin. I even use it on an old Samsung Galaxy S5 which only has a 5.1in screen.

It's a more simple Confluence Mod type Skin but it's been recently been updated for Matrix with excellent support from the developer, who also develops Amber.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...2&page=210
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Touch-Screen optimized skin for kodi 19?0