v19 script.module.kutils (was script.module.kodi65)
I am now maintaining what was script.module.kodi65. Due to addon naming rules this was changed to script.module.kutils. It is only available on Kodi V19 (Matrix), but I can backport to Leia if needed (but I don't think it was ever available on that platform).

What is Kutils?
Kutils is a collection of useful utilities for interacting with Kodi, youtube, etc. I believe that it was originally developed from common code that
Philipp Temminghoff (Now retired from Kodi) created for other plugins that he developed.

Several significant changes:
Addon name and version changed.
The lib path has changed: was lib/kodi65, now lib/kutils. Any addon users will have to update accordingly.
Includes a workaround to a numpy limitation which caused Kodi to crash the second time it was initialized. This caused much grief in the past.

I have done some basic testing using my yet-to-be-released addon as well as several modified addons that relied upon kodi65. I'm hoping that several of them return soon.

I am eager to know about bugs as well as code that is no longer needed, due to Kodi improvements or other addons doing the same thing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.module.kutils (was script.module.kodi65)0