• 9(current)
m-TVGuide
Hello, So in the Ops post, it says - "Built-in Addon browser. Use any stream from addons for any channel." But when I click select stream and choose addons, it dont see any addons listed that I have installed, so how do I get addons to appear there to choose a channel from addons? I know that i can add them to favorites and choose them that way, but what is the "Built in addon browser" supposed to do if addons dont show up?
@jdig4240 This feature is still work in progress, I'm working on it. A temporary work around is to add the stream from add-ons as favorites and add them to m-TVGuide.
(2021-11-10, 08:43)M89SE Wrote: @jdig4240 This feature is still work in progress, I'm working on it. A temporary work around is to add the stream from add-ons as favorites and add them to m-TVGuide.

Sounds good, just making sure im not missing something. Thanks!
@jdig4240 Early BETA version for adding streams with Built-in Addon browser.
https://github.com/Mariusz89B/script.mtv...g/9.8.2_v4
Hey, whats up with the font pack stuff? Why does it have to change the font of my skin sometimes when I exit the guide? When this happens I have to go back to settings/Interface and change my font back to skin default.
(2021-11-26, 04:24)jdig4240 Wrote: Hey, whats up with the font pack stuff? Why does it have to change the font of my skin sometimes when I exit the guide? When this happens I have to go back to settings/Interface and change my font back to skin default.

Well it's kind of a Kodi issue, it all started years back when developers asked Kodi creators to add support for shipping own fonts for custom skins. They diden't implement it, so there is a "bypass" function added to the add-on that is enabled by default and let the user install m-TVGuide skin fonts to selected Kodi skin. It is possible to disable this function in add-on settings, but might instead mess up the font size.

214140 (thread)
(2021-11-26, 14:19)M89SE Wrote:
(2021-11-26, 04:24)jdig4240 Wrote: Hey, whats up with the font pack stuff? Why does it have to change the font of my skin sometimes when I exit the guide? When this happens I have to go back to settings/Interface and change my font back to skin default.

Well it's kind of a Kodi issue, it all started years back when developers asked Kodi creators to add support for shipping own fonts for custom skins. They diden't implement it, so there is a "bypass" function added to the add-on that is enabled by default and let the user install m-TVGuide skin fonts to selected Kodi skin. It is possible to disable this function in add-on settings, but might instead mess up the font size.

214140 (thread)

Thanks, I disabled the skin font pack option and still works fine.
Another question, can I disable that message upon starting the epg. Not sure what it says, its in Polish I think. I thought the setting to disable service notifications was the right setting, but I disabled that and the message still comes up sometimes.
(2021-11-26, 18:27)jdig4240 Wrote: Another question, can I disable that message upon starting the epg. Not sure what it says, its in Polish I think. I thought the setting to disable service notifications was the right setting, but I disabled that and the message still comes up sometimes.

Yes, you can disable in Settings "Show service notification" option. It's our RSS channel, we sometimes send information to our users concerning the add-on, in both Polish and English.
(2021-11-26, 18:30)M89SE Wrote:
(2021-11-26, 18:27)jdig4240 Wrote: Another question, can I disable that message upon starting the epg. Not sure what it says, its in Polish I think. I thought the setting to disable service notifications was the right setting, but I disabled that and the message still comes up sometimes.

Yes, you can disable in Settings "Show service notification" option. It's our RSS channel, we sometimes send information to our users concerning the add-on, in both Polish and English.

Hmm, I did disable that setting but still shows up after a few restarts of the guide. It always in Polish. Is there a language setting im missing?
(2021-11-26, 18:37)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2021-11-26, 18:30)M89SE Wrote:

Hmm, I did disable that setting but still shows up after a few restarts of the guide. It always in Polish. Is there a language setting im missing?

Ok, I see now that service notification setting is not working properly, there will be a fix in next BETA release.
(2021-11-26, 19:51)M89SE Wrote:
(2021-11-26, 18:37)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2021-11-26, 18:30)M89SE Wrote: Yes, you can disable in Settings "Show service notification" option. It's our RSS channel, we sometimes send information to our users concerning the add-on, in both Polish and English.

Ok, I see now that service notification setting is not working properly, there will be a fix in next BETA release.

Thanks!!
@jdig4240 Should now be fixed, I also added a programme schedule notification option:
https://github.com/Mariusz89B/script.mtv.../9.8.2_v10

Updated Wiki:
https://github.com/Mariusz89B/script.mtv...ns_enabled
https://github.com/Mariusz89B/script.mtv...ns_enabled
hi

i modded the default skin a little bit
after every update i have to overwrite the files again
can you add the skin for me please

https://mediencenter.t-mobile.at/lnk/AzgDGR6u

thank you
@Kangool Hi, Sure I can upload it on our server but I can't see any changes. Could you specify what has been modded?

P.S 
If you put it in the userdata location it will not get overwritten.
"Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.mtvguide\resources\skins\"
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
m-TVGuide0