Cannot receive notifications by email
Hello,

No matter what I do I can't get notification by email.  I've updated my email address in user cp, confirmed it in my email, so the email is right -- and there are no messages coming to me.

My Default Thread Subscription Mode is Instant email

I'm out of ideas...
Nvm. I had to post to the thread and change the subscription notification preferences while posting.

Is there a way to update without writing a new message?
Did you try the following before posting a second time?

Click subscribe to thread

and then - select either  You will receive instant notification via PM of any replies made to this thread or  You will receive instant notification via email of any replies made to this thread.

Adding a reply has

Do not subscribe to this thread
Subscribe without receiving any notification of new replies
Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies
Subscribe and receive PM notification of new replies

Have you tried emailing the email address you added in CP?
Yeah, i had to add a reply then select email.
(2021-09-20, 13:55)micahg Wrote: Yeah, i had to add a reply then select email.

or click edit > Full edit
(2021-09-20, 13:15)micahg Wrote: Is there a way to update without writing a new message?

@micahg - if you are just viewing the thread, look down at the very bottom left below the quick reply box.

There you should find 4 clickable options (View a Printable Version, Send this Thread to a Friend, Subscribe to this thread, Add Poll to this thread).

If you click on the third one (Subscribe to this thread) it should take you to a sub-screen which has the same 3 subscription options that you get when you're making a new post in the thread (no, email or PM notifications). You can set or change existing settings there without making a new post into the thread.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot receive notifications by email0