How Can You Scan BDMV with Ember & Then Playback?
I'd like to have some movies straight from the disc onto the hard drive without compressing into an MKV container. However, I only know how to get Ember to scan singular files to create NFOs, and without the NFO, the movie won't even show in the menu on a content update.

Is there a way to either scan a BDMV to generate an NFO, or do I have to grab an existing NFO and manually alter it for this BDMV movie?

Regardless of how the NFO gets created so it appears in the menu, will Kodi "see" it's a BDMV folder and know to go into it and play the index file, or is that a special setup as well?

Thank You
(2021-09-20, 04:52)WishItWas1984 Wrote: I'd like to have some movies straight from the disc onto the hard drive without compressing into an MKV container. However, I only know how to get Ember to scan singular files to create NFOs, and without the NFO, the movie won't even show in the menu on a content update.

Is there a way to either scan a BDMV to generate an NFO, or do I have to grab an existing NFO and manually alter it for this BDMV movie?

Regardless of how the NFO gets created so it appears in the menu, will Kodi "see" it's a BDMV folder and know to go into it and play the index file, or is that a special setup as well?

Thank You
Answered my own question. I manually made an NFO, the movie popped up, and then I was able to choose the files I wanted to play. The main BD menu didn't play, but I guess you can't have everything. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How Can You Scan BDMV with Ember & Then Playback?0