Referenced memory could not be read
I've got Kodi set to shutdown my pc after I've been watching sometihng and I go to sleep. Now when it shuts down the pc it gives a the instruction at 0x00000 referenced memory error. It does not happen every time but it does happen most times. Kodi is the only program that I get this error with. Ram is working fine, no errors there. I don't believe I can log the error either.
(2021-09-23, 05:37)chainz316 Wrote: It does not happen every time but it does happen most times.
If it's not consistent, and doesn't show up in the debug log then the issue is somewhat elusive. I have seen this issue on my own set-up (but it's rare) and usually tied to memory fragmentation after some heavy multi-tasking, then I run a relaxing video before hitting the sack, indicate a shutdown and get presented with some closure error. I suspect some task priority link is holding while windows is closing down, but sluething is something for Sherlock Holmes. The trick maybe to deny the closure (if possible), and track this down with 3rd party o/s tools, but it happens so rarely on my set-up and the sandman is waiting patiently, that I'm content to enjoy pillow contemplation.
Here is the result of the crash dump file, If anyone can help

Moved to https://paste.kodi.tv/fararuwuho
Please don't paste that kind of stuff directly into the forum - we have a paste site for exactly that kind of logs.
It fills up the forum database, and also tends to get rather mangled by the forum software which doesn't make it easily readable.

There's a subtle and discrete hint about it just above the posting buttons Wink
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-10-22, 21:08)DarrenHill Wrote: Please don't paste that kind of stuff directly into the forum - we have a paste site for exactly that kind of logs.
It fills up the forum database, and also tends to get rather mangled by the forum software which doesn't make it easily readable.

There's a subtle and discrete hint about it just above the posting buttons Wink

Thanks Darren. I noticed as soon as I hit post, But unable to edit the post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Referenced memory could not be read0