Available Viewtypes in Left Hand Side Menu - Windows VS Android are different - Why?
Hello, Using A.N. Silvo on Kodi 19.1 on a Shield. I've made some small changes to the skin on my Windows machine and just pasted them over to my shield (android). It all works just as I want. Fantastic.

My problem...I wish to change the view I use for my local USB HDD connected to the Android shield.

On Windows...ALL the viewtypes are available to choose from in the LH side Menu.

However, on the Android shield...only 3x viewtypes are available when I'm looking at those same files using the same source. Why? The userdata is essentially the same between both machines (Save the GUISettings.xml).

The skin settings are all the same as are the GUI settings. I couldn't find a setting anywhere to control this.

Can anyone help me figure this please. I've been searching all morning trying to sort it out. Thanks
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Update: I've setup a source via my network to access this USB HDD from my Windows machine. It would appear that only three viewtypes are now only available on the Windows machine.

Perhaps this is something to do with it being a removable HDD? Is there a condition set somewhere that limits the viewtypes available in certain situations?? I've never seen this before so am somewhat stumped. Sad
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Available Viewtypes in Left Hand Side Menu - Windows VS Android are different - Why?0