Logos not showing up
Running Kodi 19.1.0 on an NVIDIA SHIELD (2019) through PlexKodiConnect, so I'm not sure if the issue is the skin or not.

I can't get the logos to show properly, and I think have the folders set up correctly:

Is there any way to determine via logs where the issue is? Can someone point me to a direction that would let me determine if the failure point is PlexKodiConnect or the skin? 

This used to work in Kodi 18 without a problem using ArtworkBeef, so I'm not sure what's going on. I have the extra images in the settings set to "Maximum" and that doesn't fix it.

All of the posters and fanart are read correctly as well.

If anyone can point me in the right direction to help debug this it would be much appreciated -- I can even browse the MySql database to determine if the logo is referenced if anyone knows where I should look in the schema.
(2021-09-30, 00:57)fnwc Wrote: I can't get the logos to show properly, and I think have the folders set up correctly:
I am going to take a stab and say PlexKodiConnect. I have seen this reported elsewhere, amongst other problems with ratings and certifications.

As a test, scan/scrape it locally without plexkodiconnect and see if the logos show up.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-09-30, 01:04)Karellen Wrote: I am going to take a stab and say PlexKodiConnect. I have seen this reported elsewhere, amongst other problems with ratings and certifications.

I guess it makes sense from a Plex point of view in that Plex doesn't have a concept of logos. I think it worked in v18 because Artwork Beef would essentially point the extra artwork to the source directories and link them up that way. Now that it's being handled by Kodi, Kodi doesn't know where to look since the data is being provided by PKC.

Hmmm.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logos not showing up0