Kodi 19 nightly on retail mode
Wink 
After some hard work and alot of smoking i managed to get kodi on the windows store thru my developer account Image

If anyone wants in to try it let me know
(2021-10-03, 00:07)Hitman24 Wrote: After some hard work and alot of smoking i managed to get kodi on the windows store thru my developer account Image

I’d love to try it let me know how it works to set this up!
(2021-10-03, 00:53)sainii01 Wrote:
(2021-10-03, 00:07)Hitman24 Wrote: After some hard work and alot of smoking i managed to get kodi on the windows store thru my developer account Image

I’d love to try it let me know how it works to set this up!

Sorry but spamming but can’t private msg you for some reason please contact me if you can boss 💯
Is this using the 'whitelist' method?
Sorry guys or girls i couldnt respond because i had reached my post limit after some investigating i found out that kodi nightly also doesnt work besides live tv and alldebrid file folder also I dont know how to send pm because i need any microsoft email tied yo your xbox so you can join the preview
As you're talking about situations that are related to usage of banned addons (wiki), our support and interest in your device will end here.

Usage of Alldebrid and similar with Kodi is not something we want anything at all to do with.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I would love to try it. I have xbox one s and I have my musics and few fhd movies hosted on an ftp server.
(2021-10-03, 10:32)DarrenHill Wrote: As you're talking about situations that are related to usage of banned addons (wiki), our support and interest in your device will end here.

Usage of Alldebrid and similar with Kodi is not something we want anything at all to do with.

Banned add ons wtf? Last time i checked simple iptv wasnt a banned addon and the use of alldebrid is with my file manager isnt that what kodi is for to view files remotely? Its not like im giving out my alldebrid folder access
IPTV isn't banned, but the "debrid" addons (realdebrid, alldebrid etc) are all banned as they are almost exclusively used to distribute either piracy m3u lists or actual movies. We don't support any device that has any of them installed, pure and simple as we don't have the time to pick out the tiny minority who use them for legit purposes.

If that's you, then go complain to those who use them for illegally sourced media.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
what's the point in having kodi on xbox if everything is banned? Might aswell delete Kodi off xbox if that's the way your team wants to go, I use real debrid because paying for all the different subscriptions per month is a rip off, with real debrid I'm paying £13 every 6 months, if I payed for Netflix, Now tv, amazon prime, Disney etc.. I'd be paying £70 > £80 or more per month, that's disgusting especially how expensive everything else is.
If you're just going to use Kodi for piracy purposes, then by all means please uninstall it.

It is not the purpose we make it for, and is not something we support or condone.

As for the costs of everything, that's an argument to take up with those you would be paying it to, not to us. But paying someone a lower amount to access pirated and illicit content is not the way to sustain the industry.

Kodi Blog Posts
Kodi is for playing back media that you legally have access to, whether that is your personal rips of DVD's, Blu-ray etc, free streaming services, or paid serivces from someone who has legal distribution rights. Anything distributed via Real Debrid is not legally obtained content.
It is legal to view streams coming from a 3rd party source, it's illegal to view torrents and I don't use torrents.

if people like me complained to the companies they wouldn't listen, the only way to get the message through to them is to continue doing what I'm doing its down to them to work together to figure something out that will work, like a universal app to view all content at an affordable price.

I'm sure more than 95% of the people who use kodi use it for the same reasons I do, banning add ons and services will only stop people downloading the kodi app, there's loads of other apps like kodi people can use to view the content.. A solution could be kodi becoming a subscription based app for something like £1.99 per month continue to allow addons and services to be used and improve the app.
(2021-10-05, 15:07)Chris6899 Wrote: It is legal to view streams coming from a 3rd party source

Where did you get that idea from?
(2021-10-05, 15:14)Hitcher Wrote:
(2021-10-05, 15:07)Chris6899 Wrote: It is legal to view streams coming from a 3rd party source

Where did you get that idea from?

The fact that I have been viewing the content for over a decade now and nobody has been intouch with me, if it was illegal I'd been taken to court by now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19 nightly on retail mode0