Xbox Series X Kodi 18.9
Kodi on Xbox Series X isn't working, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I keep getting dependency errors and update errors, Kodi needs to be updated on Xbox asap.
It be good if the kodi team could get 4k videos to work on the series x aswell
(2021-10-04, 18:04)Chris6899 Wrote: It be good if the kodi team could get 4k videos to work on the series x aswell

Yes I am having this issue as well I have re-download KODI through the Xbox App Store five times since yesterday and I am still not able to download any add-ons and or update any existing add-ons that come standard when downloading KODI. PLEASE HELP
Please read the various other threads about this very subject.
(2021-10-05, 00:51)Hitcher Wrote: Please read the various other threads about this very subject.

HEY HOW ABOUT ACTUALLY FIXING THE ISSUE. INSTEAD OF DELETING MY REPLYS TO TRY AND GET ANDWERS
How about calming down and giving less attitude if you want to remain a member here...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-10-06, 21:33)Sgambati Wrote:
(2021-10-05, 00:51)Hitcher Wrote: Please read the various other threads about this very subject.

HEY HOW ABOUT ACTUALLY FIXING THE ISSUE. INSTEAD OF DELETING MY REPLYS TO TRY AND GET ANDWERS
Wind your neck in lad. This a wonderful FREE app. Let the guys sort it
Read large important message at the top of the forum they are known issues.
(2021-10-06, 23:00)thelad04 Wrote:
(2021-10-06, 21:33)Sgambati Wrote:

Wind your neck in lad. This a wonderful FREE app. Let the guys sort it
No kidding i want it to work also. But this is not going to help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox Series X Kodi 18.90