v19 Retrogaming skin support
Hi there all,

Hope somebody can help me out.
I want to play retrogames from kodi on my nvidia shield.

I just want to start te games from kodi, not from android.
But i want a netflix sort of look al like in the menu, so i want to have a top menu called GAMES. And the want some widgets like NES, SNES, SEGA etc.

Who can help me out?
(2021-10-11, 13:57)g.scholtens Wrote: Hi there all,

But i want a netflix sort of look al like in the menu, so i want to have a top menu called GAMES. And the want some widgets like NES, SNES, SEGA etc.

Who can help me out?

You can really only accomplish this currently with an addon. Check out AEL. It can do what you're looking to do.
(2021-10-11, 19:54)zachmorris Wrote:

Who can help me out?

You can really only accomplish this currently with an addon. Check out AEL. It can do what you're looking to do.
With every skin? And must i use internet gaming archive or separate emulators

Who can help me out?
I hope i can help you, test "Titan-Mod", a gaming support was added by @chrisism under Kodi 18.
Unfortunately, i can not test it because, i do not use it.
NetFilx Similar views can be set.

See here with preview video: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2942996

Titan-Mod  Kodi Matrix: repository.fuchs246.zip 
Titan-Mod  Kodi Leia: repository.marduk-1.0.5.zip
(2021-10-11, 20:15)g.scholtens Wrote:
(2021-10-11, 19:54)zachmorris Wrote:

Who can help me out?

Yes, IAGL works with different skins as well (I thought you were interested in a local library). Widgets work just fine as well for both AEL and IAGL. I personally use Aura and like the widget options it has.
(2021-10-12, 02:14)zachmorris Wrote:
(2021-10-11, 20:15)g.scholtens Wrote:
(2021-10-11, 19:54)zachmorris Wrote: You can really only accomplish this currently with an addon. Check out AEL. It can do what you're looking to do.

Yes, IAGL works with different skins as well (I thought you were interested in a local library). Widgets work just fine as well for both AEL and IAGL. I personally use Aura and like the widget options it has.
No local roms yet, but that's no problem. I Just tested iagl and i very like the retro games. So i want to do more in kodi with retro games

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrogaming skin support0