Kodi 19.2 matrix UWP in root release??
Question @kodi team If kodi 19.2 is done and we are just waiting for microsoft to approve it why dont we at least have a kodi 19.2 uwp in x64 release so we can sideload it to the xbox? Its just a question i know you guys have been busy thanks for you work and dedication
(2021-10-13, 10:21)Hitman24 Wrote: Question @kodi team If kodi 19.2 is done and we are just waiting for microsoft to approve it why dont we at least have a kodi 19.2 uwp in x64 release so we can sideload it to the xbox? Its just a question i know you guys have been busy thanks for you work and dedication
By Sideload your talking about dev mode?
Yes we are still waiting for microsoft to approve and publish v19.2, and it is still sitting at the certification stage of their process.

Renaming the build files and putting them in http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/windows/UWP/ is just something we have not done historically. For security purposes the movement of files is done using automated  scripts and server write access is extrememly limited. There are files for 18.9 in that folder because at the time I was able to add them manually (and retrospectively, if I remember rightly), I no longer have that kind of access. I will ask one of the team that has server permissions if they can edit scripts accordingly, then hopefully it will happen more automatically.

The bundled app files that we upload to the Windows Store are not kept anywhere either as the bundling is done manually and those files currently only exist on my desktop. Not sure there is any use in making them availlable from our mirrors as well, but it will be a separate process.

Meanwhile @Hitman24 the v19.2 build  files are in http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/windows/uwp64/Matrix/ with SHA 52c19a07 in the name dated 8th Oct for those that know how to run Xbox in dev mode and side load. However they will be deleted in 40 days by the automatic directory clean-up process.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19.2 matrix UWP in root release??0