Version on Google Play Store
Hi,
I understand the Play Store is not updated exactly when a new release is made, but there is something off : Kodi is shown to have been updated on 08th of october, just when 19.2 came out, but still shows version 19.1...

Do you know why this is happening ?
Thanks
A few days have passed and it has now been updated...
The full 100% release was made yesterday, so it should now be available to everyone (at least once the store refreshes and updates).

We always have a staged roll-out on Android due to the rather fragmented nature of the device environment leading to higher risks of device-specific bugs getting through testing as we of course cannot check on every variation of device and Android version that's out there.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thumbs Up 
(2021-10-15, 10:03)DarrenHill Wrote: The full 100% release was made yesterday, so it should now be available to everyone (at least once the store refreshes and updates).

We always have a staged roll-out on Android due to the rather fragmented nature of the device environment leading to higher risks of device-specific bugs getting through testing as we of course cannot check on every variation of device and Android version that's out there.

Thanks for the clarification
The version in the store doesn't work on my galaxy z fold 3 on either screen.
@HRPuffnstuff - please create a new thread in this section with a full account of what the problem actually is, and with links to a debug log (wiki) uploaded to the paste site.

"Doesn't work" is not a very useful problem statement, but if it's the most common one (the black screen issue) set your display refresh rate to 60Hz, as Kodi is not compatible with higher rates.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-10-21, 09:15)DarrenHill Wrote: @HRPuffnstuff - please create a new thread in this section with a full account of what the problem actually is, and with links to a debug log (wiki) uploaded to the paste site.

"Doesn't work" is not a very useful problem statement, but if it's the most common one (the black screen issue) set your display refresh rate to 60Hz, as Kodi is not compatible with higher rates.

Man I'd love to be able to provide a bug report but its hard to see or do anything from a solid black screen.  Shocked
Ah but you've now actually given some information, and I'd guess my final comment about refresh rate is on target.

Set the refresh rate to 60Hz, as Kodi does not work with anything higher and will give a black screen.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-10-23, 11:03)DarrenHill Wrote: Ah but you've now actually given some information, and I'd guess my final comment about refresh rate is on target.

Set the refresh rate to 60Hz, as Kodi does not work with anything higher and will give a black screen.

You were right about the refresh rate being the culprit.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Version on Google Play Store0