Time cursor is always wrong
Hello,

I'm running Kodi 18.7 on raspbian os 10.

Let's say I watch 3/4 of a movie, when I look at the time cursor it's only set to a quarter as an example. Because of this, if I want to rewind, it starts rewinding from the wrong time slot... Because of this if I stop the movie and come back later to finish it starts from the wrong time slot, meaning I have to search for the proper time... Also because of this it never shows the movie as fully watched...

I searched on the internet/forum and did not find how to fix this.

Any help please?

Thanks in advance.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Wondering if you have smartredraw enabled on the advanced settings. I noticed something like this a while ago.
I reinstalled and reconfigured kodi from scratch on a new device and it's been working great so far.
It looks like I still can't mark the case as solved Sad.
(2021-11-05, 01:39)druidasse Wrote: It looks like I still can't mark the case as solved Sad.
You can't mark it solved because a) you don't know how, or b) the problem still exists?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Time cursor is always wrong0