v19 Progress Bar 'jumping' with 7.1 Atmos M4A files
Hi

I've just played a 7.1 Atmos album through Kodi 19.2 on both Windows and Android and on both, the progress bar is jumping while still playing the music normally. I've seen a couple of old threads about this but can't seem to find a solution, although I tried changing Kodi display to 1080p from 2160p and that made no difference.

Can anyone help please? Also, if it says DolbyHD 7.1, is that Atmos - it's not specifically meant to say Atmos is it?

Thanks
James
I get same issue here with Atmos playback in Kodi 19.0 and 19.1. (Atmos in MKA files too from memory).

I use a modified version of Aeon Nox Silvo skin to show codec information including ‘Atmos’ based on source folder naming. I suspect Kodi is only displaying the core format (Dolby TrueHD 7.1 for Atmos from Blu-ray).
(2021-10-14, 22:18)HomerJau Wrote: I get same issue here with Atmos playback in Kodi 19.0 and 19.1. (Atmos in MKA files too from memory).

I use a modified version of Aeon Nox Silvo skin to show codec information including ‘Atmos’ based on source folder naming. I suspect Kodi is only displaying the core format (Dolby TrueHD 7.1 for Atmos from Blu-ray).

Do you just put up with the jumping? Have you tried to resolve e.g would having a single mkv with cue instead of chapters work?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Progress Bar 'jumping' with 7.1 Atmos M4A files0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.