Kodi is great but the one thing that stops me from using it is.. lack of streaming
Kodi is great and works well but the one thing that has stopped me from using it ( and I know this sounds like a broken record ) is the lack of support for the streams for NETFLIX, AMAZON PRIME, DISNEY PLUS, HULU, APPLE TV+.
Its sad.
Ive seen all the excuses why they arent on kodi. from a money thing to they dont like open source or if the compaines did make a plugin it would be propriety . So what if its propriety.
we can send people into space, control a robot on mars.
Surely, surely there is a way to get official streaming plugins for kodi.

Until that happens, kodi cant do everything and needs to stop living in the past.
You should at least search for those addons in the forum and make certain they don't exist before writing your rant.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
We answered this over 2 years ago for you.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=344916
(2021-10-15, 00:24)pixalbrain Wrote: Until that happens, kodi cant do everything and needs to stop living in the past.
Seeing your posting history on this forum, it is you who keeps living in the past. Yes, your record is indeed broken, as you keep yapping about the same "problem" which Kodi has no control over. If (some of) these 'big guy corporations' don't want "official addons", then that's not gonna happen.

(2021-10-15, 00:24)pixalbrain Wrote: So what if its propriety.
Are you now asking us to break laws? Please get your reality straight.
I respectfully disagree.
Most, if not not all of the services that you mention are usable in Kodi. I use a bunch of them daily.
Granted, they are not 'official' add-ons, but they are nicely crafted and work fine. As i understood it, these services don't like freedom and they tolerate unofficial efforts as long as they are not published in the kodi repo.
I honestly don't understand why content providers are not actively supporting this, but it's certainly not something that the Kodi Team can do anything about.
(2021-10-15, 00:24)pixalbrain Wrote: So what if its propriety.
Yes we all live in a lawless society, rules are for others.

Can we have your banking information?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi is great but the one thing that stops me from using it is.. lack of streaming0