Solved Play series does not work over series
Hello all,

Maybe someone has a solution for this problem:

Have recently installed the V19.2, Skin is the Aeon MQ 9.

It is both movies as well as music and series properly scraped and recognized.movies and music can also be called via the menu and play.

Only with series that does not work, see briefly the activity bar at the top when I jump into the episodes and then that was it.If I go over files, the series and subfolders including cover and watch status can be viewed and played.

Changing the skin brings no change
(2021-10-20, 13:17)dodge1968 Wrote: Hello all,

Maybe someone has a solution for this problem:

Have recently installed the V19.2, Skin is the Aeon MQ 9.

It is both movies as well as music and series properly scraped and recognized.movies and music can also be called via the menu and play.

Only with series that does not work, see briefly the activity bar at the top when I jump into the episodes and then that was it.If I go over files, the series and subfolders including cover and watch status can be viewed and played.

Changing the skin brings no change

seems to be a SQL topic, which only says nothing to me
(2021-10-20, 13:17)dodge1968 Wrote: Only with series that does not work
Sorry, I am not quite understanding the problem.
It sounds like your TV Shows, Movies and music are all correctly scraped into the library.
You can play Movies and Music ok.
You are having trouble playing episodes. Episodes will not play from the library.

Is this correct? Please provide a Debug Log which captures the problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-10-20, 21:53)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-10-20, 13:17)dodge1968 Wrote: Only with series that does not work
Sorry, I am not quite understanding the problem.
It sounds like your TV Shows, Movies and music are all correctly scraped into the library.
You can play Movies and Music ok.
You are having trouble playing episodes. Episodes will not play from the library.

Is this correct? Please provide a Debug Log which captures the problem.
Hi,

Yes, that is correct.
The series can be opened via the library to the overview, I can not get to the episode view.

from here :
to here:

if I go over the files, there is no problem
Kodi Log
(2021-10-21, 10:26)dodge1968 Wrote: Yes, that is correct.
The series can be opened via the library to the overview, I can not get to the episode view.
Ok, I see the problem. You have this error... SQL: Missing result set! which is an issue with MySQL setup.

The solution can be found in the following threads. You need to adjust your buffer size
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=357217
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3062494
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-10-21, 10:56)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-10-21, 10:26)dodge1968 Wrote: Yes, that is correct.
Ok, I see the problem. You have this error... SQL: Missing result set! which is an issue with MySQL setup.

The solution can be found in the following threads. You need to adjust your buffer size
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=357217
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3062494
hi,

thanks a million.
I had already approached the entry and increased all the buffers, but 2M does not seem to be enough.

now it works again!
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play series does not work over series0