Req HD-trailers.net/2 subtitles/statistics/change audiotrack with one button
Question 
Two weeks ago, a new version of Kodi came out and I have a few questions about the latest version:
1. Is HD-trailers.net plugin still not in the official repository (19.2)?
2. Will there ever be an option to play two subtitles at once (bottom/top)(plug-in/addon?)? -> https://www.raymond.cc/blog/playing-two-...-computer/
3. Will real live streaming statistics (bitrate) ever come back(plug-in/addon?)? -> https://imgur.com/gT3rA1J
4. Is it possible to change the audiotrack from the remote control/keyboard with one button?🤔
Thank you very much in advance for your honest answer. Blush
I'm moving this post to feature request section (which will be self explanatory for a some of your queries). Keep your eye on the forum Add-on:HD-Trailers.net (wiki)

1. it appears there is some activity.
2. feature request, sounds great but might be a bit of GPU effort.
3. feature request, but I've seen this discussed and not much became of it.
4. could do, but it's something you would have to set-up in one of the skins etc.
5. straight forward np
(2021-10-21, 16:34)sudione Wrote: 3. Will real live streaming statistics (bitrate) ever come back(plug-in/addon?)? -> https://imgur.com/gT3rA1J
https://kodi.wiki/view/Player_process_info
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I can anwer for the question 2: Will there ever be an option to play two subtitles at once (bottom/top)(plug-in/addon?)?

I don't know if there are any updated addons that allow this, but if there are, they work in this way so basically merge two subtitle files in to one
like do this website: https://pas-bien.net/2srt2ass/
but this website converter has some limitations/bugs, works with SRT type only, has fixed text style, unicode chars not works then e.g. chinese chars will be broken
try searching for a better solution

add a native support to kodi to show two subtitles track at same time, is complex and require much work,
i am not sure will be considered, perhaps it could if it is highly demanded by users,
the problem is that there are many types of subtitle formats that works in different ways, often they have forced positioning capabilities or embedded metadata, other are image type subtitles, and other technical difficulties
otherwise this feature should be allowed to a single format only like SRT to make things a little "easier", but perhaps it is too limiting

In the meantime the alternative is to use tools similar to the one mentioned above
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on â–« Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
(2021-10-29, 10:14)CastagnaIT Wrote: the problem is that there are many types of subtitle formats that works in different ways, often they have forced positioning capabilities or embedded metadata, other are image type subtitles, and other technical difficulties
otherwise this feature should be allowed to a single format only like SRT to make things a little "easier", but perhaps it is too limiting
1. In my humble opinion, the SRT format is dominant on the Internet.
2. The most important question: is it possible to easily introduce this function to Kodi so that it can read two text files from one video file in which they are placed, for example, 20 language versions in the SRT format without generating a higher processor power or graphics card?
3. I found another bug: Kodi (18.9) cannot see an external audio track with an .eac3 extension. You must remove the letter "e" from the extension name.
P.S. Why does the audio track name have to be the same as the video file? Huh Could we go back 19 years to the beginnings of the XboxMediaPlayer program? Wink
Thank you very much in advance for your honest answer.  Smile
2. CPU/GPU elaboration power is not a problem, we are not talking about complex data
3. eac3 and ac3 are similars but not the same thing, surely there is a reason if .eac3 extension is not recognized, but i am not well informed in this area
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on â–« Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
(2021-11-19, 09:40)CastagnaIT Wrote: 2. CPU/GPU elaboration power is not a problem, we are not talking about complex data

I read in your signature that you are the maintainer of the Netflix plugin so all you have to do is do one "simple" thing: allow all viewers to see two dialogue tracks at once, provided it is in .SRT format (I have no idea if Netflix directly supports the above-mentioned format).
P.S. Consider adding external subtitles that will be displayed at the top in .SRT format. If there is a community outcry that this or that is missing, slowly develop this facility. That's all.<fingers crossed>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD-trailers.net/2 subtitles/statistics/change audiotrack with one button0