Actor Images some missing ?
Hi all I am busy upgrading to kodi 19.2 and noticed when you scrape using the build in kodi scraper some actor images are missing?  is there a way to get all actor images loaded into kodi as some are missing but if you pick the actor then push up the image of the actor is there but will not download it into the empty actor image?

if you press "up" on an actor image, extended info's from sualfreds embuary.info addon are loaded, but i cannot display them all the time.

eg. Squid Game
Actor. Gong Yoo no image ? but select it and push up the image displayed with actor info
Actor. Lee Jung-Jae there is a image.

can anyone help thanks
(2021-10-21, 23:10)meridius Wrote: Actor. Gong Yoo no image ? but select it and push up the image displayed with actor info
It works for me. Provide a Debug Log that captures you scraping the show. You will need to delete it from the library first, then run a clean library.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
figured out the problem, I scraped the tv show using kodi 18 and when i exported the .nfo it only got some of the actors, so i deleted the .nfo of the TV show and episode .nfo and re scrapped with kodi 19.2.

has the scrapping been changed in kodi 19 from kodi 18 as it seems to scrape more actors as kodi 18 got 16 actors with some missing images and kodi 19 got 22 actors with some missing images?

How do you get kodi 19.2 to to scrape just actors with images and how do you set the actor limit? and also, how do you export actor images for tv shows to your local drive tv show folders.

thanks
(2021-10-22, 00:40)meridius Wrote: How do you get kodi 19.2 to to scrape just actors with images and how do you set the actor limit?
You can't to both questions

(2021-10-22, 00:40)meridius Wrote: how do you export actor images for tv shows to your local drive tv show folders
Use Export to Separate Files > Export Artwork > Export Actors Thumbs.
If you have existing artwork in your folders, then you should answer No to "overwrite existing files"
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-10-22, 01:55)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-10-22, 00:40)meridius Wrote: How do you get kodi 19.2 to to scrape just actors with images and how do you set the actor limit?
You can't to both questions
(2021-10-22, 00:40)meridius Wrote: how do you export actor images for tv shows to your local drive tv show folders
Use Export to Separate Files > Export Artwork > Export Actors Thumbs.
If you have existing artwork in your folders, then you should answer No to "overwrite existing files"

Thanks, I must have missed the actor export somehow lol, also why does kodi 19 scrape more actors than kodi 18 was there a change.   

When you export is there a way to stop exporting season banners to the drive as i never use them? also, i noticed one tv show exports a file called logos.png? I have logo and clear logo already in the folder so i don't know why it creating this other logo.

thanks
(2021-10-24, 10:39)meridius Wrote: why does kodi 19 scrape more actors than kodi 18 was there a change.   
I am not sure. I don't use v18 anymore, so I am not concurrently scraping with v18 and v19 to compare so I haven't noticed.

(2021-10-24, 10:39)meridius Wrote: When you export is there a way to stop exporting season banners to the drive as i never use them?
No. Whatever has been scraped will be exported. But in future, you can prevent banners or any artwork type from being scraped by adjusting your artwork settings... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Videos#Artwork

(2021-10-24, 10:39)meridius Wrote: i noticed one tv show exports a file called logos.png? I have logo and clear logo already in the folder so i don't know why it creating this other logo.
I guess that is a hangover from an older version of Kodi?
Kodi and skins only use clearlogo.png so it would be safe to delete it.
Maybe you have Maximum set in the above settings, then any artwork will be scanned and you had a spurious logo.png file that was caught up in the scan.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Actor Images some missing ?0