• 11(current)
Add-on Issues with Kodi 19.3
I could well be wrong, but Xbox will not work with smb1 at all. Your server needs at least SMB 2.android will allow it and you can at your own risk force windows pc.

I just realised, this is probably the wrong thread, as this threads  discussion I am guessing is not what you are suffering.
I could well be wrong, but Xbox will not work with smb1 at all. Your server needs at least SMB 2.android will allow it and you can at your own risk force windows pc.

I just realised, this is probably the wrong thread, as this threads  discussion I am guessing is not what you are suffering.

I agree that X-BOX will not work with SMBv1, only with the v2 and v3.

I think that if I have the SMB menu avaiable on Settings/Service, I can setup for it.  My problem is, where is these menu that is not avaiable in my XBOX-S and XBOX-X ?
Hi folks

Any Help?  Any suggestion to post it at other location?

Thanks
Hello everyone.

I just wanted to ask if there's still issues with kodi for xbox. I bought a series s a couple of weeks ago and instaled kodi from the main xbox store, but I'm unable to playback videos using google drive addon even doing the workaround provided in this forum "Fix for addons problem"

When I try to play a video, it just displays few seconds and then it suddenly stops (1080p video, not more than 1-2gb). In addition, the app sometimes crashes, stop responding, etc.

I know for a fact that is not bandwith issues, since until this moment, I've been streaming the same videos on amazon fire 4k.

Anyone with the same problem?

Thanks in advance!
(2022-02-17, 17:25)romangt Wrote: I just wanted to ask if there's still issues with kodi for xbox. I bought a series s a couple of weeks ago and instaled kodi from the main xbox store, but I'm unable to playback videos using google drive addon even doing the workaround provided in this forum "Fix for addons problem"

When I try to play a video, it just displays few seconds and then it suddenly stops (1080p video, not more than 1-2gb). In addition, the app sometimes crashes, stop responding, etc.

Anyone with the same problem?

You need to disable HTTP2 using advancedsettings.xml as detailed here to get it working
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
gujal

You need to disable HTTP2 using advancedsettings.xml as [url=https://github.com/cguZZman/plugin.googledrive/issues/255' Wrote:
detailed here[/url] to get it working

Got ya, but how may I edit any xml file from xbox?

Sorry, im really lost with it

Edit: all good. I just reinstalled the app and working without any issues. Weird, but working now.
Again a guess, but if it was me I'd log on to my router in a web browser and set the router to smb2 then the Xbox should just work. Look around the forums other areas for guides about enabling the virtual file system , it's something along the lines of 
Go to add-onsMy add-onsAllSelect SMB support (libsmb2)Enable
(2022-02-19, 16:01)scissors Wrote: Again a guess, but if it was me I'd log on to my router in a web browser and set the router to smb2 then the Xbox should just work. Look around the forums other areas for guides about enabling the virtual file system , it's something along the lines of 

Well, I actually used this addont to edit the file

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3087366
(2022-02-20, 08:50)romangt Wrote:
(2022-02-19, 16:01)scissors Wrote: Again a guess, but if it was me I'd log on to my router in a web browser and set the router to smb2 then the Xbox should just work. Look around the forums other areas for guides about enabling the virtual file system , it's something along the lines of 

Well, I actually used this addont to edit the file

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3087366
Sorry, that was supposed to be a reply to mawebr about the SMB issue
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-on Issues with Kodi 19.30