• 1(current)
Add-on Issues with Kodi 19.3
Hi!

I have just downloaded Kodi 19.3 (thankyou for getting it out on the Xbox and fixing the SSL certificate issue!) but I am now having issues with add-ons. It's seems to be due to permission errors when an extension tries to import a python module. See the attached log.

Any help you can provide would be much appreciated! Thanks!

https://paste.kodi.tv/suzogaqico.kodi
Same xbox just updated to 19.3 and now none of my addons will open!
What Xbox do you have??
(2021-10-27, 17:19)Andrewhollie66 Wrote: What Xbox do you have?? Series x
Also seeing a lot of permission denied errors for urllib in the log:
Code:
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'S:\\Program Files\\WindowsApps\\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_19.3.0.70_x64__4n2hpmxwrvr6p\\system\\python\\lib\\urllib\\__init__.py'
(2021-10-27, 16:47)arranhs Wrote: Hi!

I have just downloaded Kodi 19.3 (thankyou for getting it out on the Xbox and fixing the SSL certificate issue!) but I am now having issues with add-ons. It's seems to be due to permission errors when an extension tries to import a python module. See the attached log.

Your first port of call should be the author of the Jellyfin addon which is producing errors.
(2021-10-27, 18:13)jjd-uk Wrote: Your first port of call should be the author of the Jellyfin addon which is producing errors.

Kodi Logfile Uploader 1.0.4 by Team Kodi throws the exact same error for me and seemingly each and every other extension that tries to use urllib. Uninstalled Kodi and did a clean install to be sure that nothing from 18.9 was left behind to affect it.
I wiped 18 and did a fresh install. Scanning my movies off SMB and I get movie database errors, resulting in the movie library remaining empty.

only tried installing BBC iPlayer from Kodi repo and it also throws up errors.

Music off SMB scans ok, but ​​​​​cleaning my scanned music library has no effect, the album's are still shown.
Hey guys. Just joined to report that I'm having the exact same problem on an Xbone S. Every addon is throwing an error (YouTube, tubecast, skin related stuff, weather addons, etc.), including those from the Kodi team. I can't even get the log viewer to load. It completely locks up Kodi. I've tried to totally reinstall Kodi multiple times, but that's gotten me nowhere. Glad to see I'm not the only one, and hopefully this gets fixed soon.
I dont want spam but Im also having the same error (xbox series s) when I tried the extension Node Library Editor.

It is already one Win to have v19 approved, so congratulations for the Kodi team!!
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded on LibreElec (Raspberry Pi 4b with 4GB)
(2021-10-27, 18:39)aprold Wrote: Kodi Logfile Uploader 1.0.4 by Team Kodi throws the exact same error for me and seemingly each and every other extension that tries to use urllib. Uninstalled Kodi and did a clean install to be sure that nothing from 18.9 was left behind to affect it.

Here's my logfile as well, from the clean install: efawaquyum.kodi (paste)
(2021-10-27, 18:13)jjd-uk Wrote:

Your first port of call should be the author of the Jellyfin addon which is producing errors.

As you can see from others here having the same problem, this is not only an issue with Jellyfin, it's just the add-on I chose to show the issue in the logs. This happens with all add-ons I have tried so far!
hello! I have the same error! In any add-on that I want to install, it throws a registry error and I cannot install anything, until yesterday kodi 18.9 working perfectly on xbox X series, I have tried to uninstall everything and install again, it keeps giving an error, we will wait for a solution! Thank you very much kodi team for fixing expiration dates, you are the best!
(2021-10-27, 18:13)jjd-uk Wrote:

It's nothing to do with Jellyfin. None of the official Kodi add-ons work.
Cant play any mkv 1080p or 4k on xbox series x. Only loading circle shown.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-on Issues with Kodi 19.30