XBOX Passthrough audio not working in Kodi 19.3
Can you let us know when the validation is done and uploaded thanks 😊
The validation is at MS end. We upload it and then they take it and go their checks etc on it.

So after we upload it to the store, it may be fast or slow to appear, depending on them. It's entirely outside our control beyond the initial submission.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I meant let us know when it has been uploaded. Thanks.
Hi all,
thanks for the 19.x and passthrough update for the Xbox version!
I knew that a 19 version of the app was not planned but then here we go and also audio passthrough has been implemented!
I've tested it and it seems the passthrough is not working for every video. I have many Dolby videos but the app pass the correct audio codec just for few of them.
Tested few DTS and DD+ and they seems working fine. Issue is with DD.
Test the same files on the Film and TV app on Xbox and they are working fine, passing the DD codec to the AV receiver.
How is your test with the new version of the app?
Should I help you to check the issue?

Thanks!
Domenico
(2022-03-20, 18:10)dome117 Wrote: Hi all,
thanks for the 19.x and passthrough update for the Xbox version!
I knew that a 19 version of the app was not planned but then here we go and also audio passthrough has been implemented!
I've tested it and it seems the passthrough is not working for every video. I have many Dolby videos but the app pass the correct audio codec just for few of them.
Tested few DTS and DD+ and they seems working fine. Issue is with DD.
Test the same files on the Film and TV app on Xbox and they are working fine, passing the DD codec to the AV receiver.
How is your test with the new version of the app?
Should I help you to check the issue?

Thanks!
Domenico
Sorry seems that I was wrong and DD AC3 files are not working at all.
The few videos working are DD+.
(btw I can't fine a way to edit my post, is not possible?)
(2022-03-20, 18:33)dome117 Wrote: (btw I can't fine a way to edit my post, is not possible?)

You're still a newbie, so haven't got that priv yet...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2022-03-20, 18:10)dome117 Wrote: Should I help you to check the issue?
Provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
(2022-03-20, 19:13)Hitcher Wrote:
(2022-03-20, 18:10)dome117 Wrote: Should I help you to check the issue?
Provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Sorry for the delay.
Here is the log

Log

Let me know if it is fine.
I have played few files, 1 DD+ (working) 2 DD (not working) and 1 DTS (working).

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Passthrough audio not working in Kodi 19.30