Correctly assign the Costum menu item
Hi, I have the problem that I do not directly display the content of a custom menu. currently:
Movies (ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/titles/,return) (everything goes well)
TV series: (ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/,return) (everything goes well)

CostumSadActivateWindow(Videos,special://profile/addon_datat/scrip...)

I cannot select the options as above as the source here? (The films are displayed, everything ok so far.

my folder structure:
Movie--> 001_Movies / 002_old_Movies...... / .... / 004_TV_series.....

But not directly.
1: I go to the main menu on the tab "Costum Menu"
2. Then I get a window displayed (see picture)
3: where I have to click again on the folder manually
4: and then are the films shown first?

I hope my problem is clearly explained Huh Films and series are displayed directly under the main menu items. Costum not ....
sorry for my bad english

Mfg JD
(2021-10-30, 00:20)JD2005 Wrote: Hi, I have the problem that I do not directly display the content of a custom menu. currently:
Movies (ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/titles/,return) (everything goes well)
TV series: (ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/,return) (everything goes well)

I cannot select the options as above as the source here? (The films are displayed, everything ok so far.

my folder structure:

But not directly.

I hope my problem is clearly explained Huh Films and series are displayed directly under the main menu items. Costum not ....
sorry for my bad english

Mfg JD
I don’t know if I understood you well, but probably the best way to achieve that is to mark your desired path as a favorite. Then when customizing the main menu choose Favorites and select the one you created.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-10-30, 12:39)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-10-30, 00:20)JD2005 Wrote: Hi, I have the problem that I do not directly display the content of a custom menu. currently:

my folder structure:

But not directly.

sorry for my bad english

Mfg JD
I don’t know if I understood you well, but probably the best way to achieve that is to mark your desired path as a favorite. Then when customizing the main menu choose Favorites and select the one you created.
For me, the film overview is displayed in the first 2 categories. Only with the last one is there always a choice between ??

Mfg

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Correctly assign the Costum menu item0