Release True Crime Network (Updated Version - 2022.01.16)

From Wikipedia: True Crime Network (formerly Justice Network) is an American digital multicast television network that is operated by True Crime Network, LLC, a limited liability company, which is owned by Tegna Inc. The network specializes in true crime, investigation and forensic science documentary programming aimed at adults.

This add-on provides access to the True Crime Network video on demand library. *Matrix Only Version* There are plenty of free episodes to provide hours of entertainment. Tested with Matrix on Linux. YMMV if you're using other platforms. Download from the link below, or from my add-ons page. This add-on is not available from my repo.

True Crime Network - v 2021.10.23
True Crime Network - v 2021.11.12
True Crime Network - v 2022.01.14
True Crime Network - v 2022.01.16

If you have any issues with the add-on, please enable log notifications in the add-on settings and post a link to a full debug log (wiki).
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Reserved.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Works fine on Shield.

Thank you.
Excellent stuff, wife will be very happy.
Thank you.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Unable to play video via Shield TV Kodi v20 (Nexus) Nightly, log shows
Code:
ERROR <general>: ffmpeg[0x2eb8727058]: [hls] Error when loading first segment
https://paste.kodi.tv/usekomoxok.kodi
But glad to hear that you migrated to Python 3 development add-ons.
(2021-11-03, 07:23)QianyuLi Wrote: Unable to play video via Shield TV Kodi v20 (Nexus) Nightly, log shows
Code:
ERROR <general>: ffmpeg[0x2eb8727058]: [hls] Error when loading first segment
https://paste.kodi.tv/usekomoxok.kodi
But glad to hear that you migrated to Python 3 development add-ons.

Not sure, but it looks to me as though the add-on is doing what it should. It's finding the stream url and passing it to ffmpeg, and then the error occurs. I was able to open the url from the logfile in both Kodi and VLC. I could be wrong, but I don't think this is an add-on issue.
@MetalChris
I understand that the add-on developer may not be able to fix the issue. But is it calling Kodi's built-in FFmpeg or Inputstream FFmpeg Direct?Where should the issue be reported?
Not working for some reason.
(2021-11-04, 05:30)QianyuLi Wrote: @MetalChris
I understand that the add-on developer may not be able to fix the issue. But is it calling Kodi's built-in FFmpeg or Inputstream FFmpeg Direct?Where should the issue be reported?

I'm not sure about this one. Sorry, but I really don't have a very good understanding of how Kodi works under the hood. I've been able to cobble together some add-ons, but I'm really not much of a coder.
(2021-11-12, 17:41)kobyboy Wrote: Not working for some reason.

Website changes. Should have a fix this weekend. Stand by...
Updated version available with fixes for recent website changes. Download from the link below, the link in the first post, or from my add-ons page (link in my signature).

True Crime Network - v 2021.11.12

If you have any issues with the add-on, please enable log notifications in the add-on settings and post a link to a full debug log (wiki).
Tested again, works fine on Kodi 19 Matrix, but not on Kodi 20 Nexus. 
This may be worth reporting to XBMC Kodi Issues.
(2021-11-19, 20:17)QianyuLi Wrote: Tested again, works fine on Kodi 19 Matrix, but not on Kodi 20 Nexus. 
This may be worth reporting to XBMC Kodi Issues.

Thanks for reporting back. Good to know it's working for you on Matrix. I'm not going to worry about Nexus for now, I've no idea what changes have been made, and as far as I know it's still only in the Alpha stages.
Updated version available with fixes for recent website changes. Download from the link below, the link in the first post, or from my add-ons page (link in my signature).

True Crime Network - v 2022.01.14

@MetalChris
Unfortunately I have the same problem as Nexus on Matrix Nightly, the log shows "[hls] Error when loading first segment".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
True Crime Network (Updated Version - 2022.01.16)0