Installed Apps
Under the standard Kodi skin you can see a list of installed apps on the Firestick, is there a way to do this with Amber.
(2021-10-31, 01:30)Shane1956 Wrote: Under the standard Kodi skin you can see a list of installed apps on the Firestick, is there a way to do this with Amber.
@Shane1956 , unless you have configured it to do something else, if you select the Addons menu item, and then go to Program Addons, it should show the android apps.  This, of course, only works if you are running Kodi in an Android system.  

Please let me know if this is not working for you.  If it is not, please provide a screenshot so I can see what happens when you select Program Addons from the Addons menu item.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-10-31, 14:46)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-10-31, 01:30)Shane1956 Wrote: Under the standard Kodi skin you can see a list of installed apps on the Firestick, is there a way to do this with Amber.
@Shane1956 , unless you have configured it to do something else, if you select the Addons menu item, and then go to Program Addons, it should show the android apps.  This, of course, only works if you are running Kodi in an Android system.  

Please let me know if this is not working for you.  If it is not, please provide a screenshot so I can see what happens when you select Program Addons from the Addons menu item.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart I am running on a Firestick and it is showing installed Apps, but if I install a new app it doesn't show up.
Have you tried turning Kodi off and on again? (no joke)
New items do not automatically show up for me in Kodi on the Nvidia Shield either.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installed Apps0