Showing What's Going to be Recorded in Guide
(2021-11-19, 22:05)Toricred Wrote: Now it seems to be working. Thanks for your patience with me.

@Toricred , thank you for your patience! I should have seen the issue much sooner and not made you have to test a bunch of times.  I am glad it is working correctly now.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Did you say there might be a way to get the guide to have the same background as the TV item on the main menu?
(2021-11-20, 03:35)Toricred Wrote: Did you say there might be a way to get the guide to have the same background as the TV item on the main menu?

@Toricred, yes, I will change the code to do that. I should be able to do this in the next couple of days.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @Toricred , I have added a new setting that enabled using the main menu item background as the background for sub windows.  You can find the new setting here:

With that setting enabled, then the EPG will have as background what you set for the TV menu item.  Please test and let me know how it goes.  Thanks.
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
I don't know why, but it's not working for me. I even tried it in Portable mode.
Never mind. It worked in portable mode. I forgot that I hadn't linked my TV Shows in media.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Showing What's Going to be Recorded in Guide0