Lord of the Rings Extended Editions 4K not scanning to library
Kodi (19.1 (19.1.0)
Windows 10 Home Version    21H1 Installed on ‎11/‎1/‎2020    OS build 19043.1288    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0
Processor    Intel® Core™ i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz     Installed RAM  16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)    System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Debug Log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/keharalihe.kodi

Kodi has a blank folder icon with the title shown for each of the movies, instead of the movie posters it's scraped successfully.  It will not open or do anything else.  When I try to update, scan to the library, etc. Kodi says that no information is found.
I had these in blue ray format, in a dedicated blue-ray folder, with no issues from Kodi.  I recently upgraded to the 4K versions.  I now have them in a separate folder dedicated to 4K movies.  I deleted the blue-ray copies.  All my other 4K movies scan to the library fine.
I copied the naming from the blue rays I had which were working.  I may have missed something silly, but I've checked and rechecked my file naming.
Example:
M:\4K UHD\The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring - Extended Edition (2001)\The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring - Extended Edition (2001) part 1     The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring - Extended Edition (2001) part 2

Kodi seems to be finding new movies I've added after the new LOTR 4K copies just fine.
I've tried cleaning the Library.  I have  "Movies are in separate folders that match movie title" ticked.  I have "selected folder contains a single video" unticked.

Kodi also takes an abnormally long time to start.  It also freezes often when new commands are given (like switching menus, etc.).  I don't know if this is related.
Thanks for any help.
Your naming is a bit off.

Change it to The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) - Extended Edition
or
Use a Parsing nfo (wiki) file
or
Run a manual scan for that movie. When the pop up box displays movie choices, select Manual and adjust the search name or insert the tt..... number.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lord of the Rings Extended Editions 4K not scanning to library0