Movies won't scrape
I disable, and try to start a refresh ober Filme shortly new > update library
nothing.... is look that the don't start to search ........i create a new LOG, maybe don see new Movies ?
https://paste.kodi.tv/edeqifukaz.kodi
(2021-11-10, 10:47)cokie72 Wrote: https://paste.kodi.tv/edeqifukaz.kodi
Which movie did you scrape in that log? I don't see any.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
the scrape dont start or dont see the new movies, i restart the PI........
The Tax Colector.mkv; The Dorrman.mkv; 1917 (2019).mkv; Waiting for he Barbarians(2019).mkv
(2021-11-10, 11:13)cokie72 Wrote: uperexomef.kodi (paste)the scrape dont start or dont see the new movies, i restart the PI........
The Tax Colector.mkv; The Dorrman.mkv; 1917 (2019).mkv; Waiting for he Barbarians(2019).mkv
uperexomef.kodi (paste)

here a new DEBUG log, i add this Movie to the library The Tax Collector.mkv

sorry, it looks like that the scrape start to search when i add a new movie to the library

Thank you for support and help
2021-11-10 10:18:35.731 T:1487  WARNING <general>: No information found for item '/media/anna/dvd/The Tax Collector.mkv', it won't be added to the library.
(2021-11-10, 11:28)cokie72 Wrote: uperexomef.kodi (paste)
Ok, I think the problem is item 1d here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Dear Karellen,

well done > "Use video tags is disabled"

I would have thought that anyone could help me with and then with an open score program, I was wrong. I would like to thank you for your help and will do a  donate. Thanks very much !

take care
(2021-11-10, 12:22)cokie72 Wrote: well done > "Use video tags is disabled"
Great!! Glad it is now working.
Enjoy Smile
My Signature
Dear Karellen,
thank you very much.
i have a little question about the TV-channels overview the video is flickers. (DRM PRIME Decoders both on disabled).
is a other topic, maybe you have a link for this issue.

Kind Regards
(2021-11-11, 09:33)cokie72 Wrote: i have a little question about the TV-channels overview the video is flickers
Sorry, I don't think I can help with that.
Which add-on are you using to watch the TV channels?
My Signature
i think this is the standard from Kodi, (Live-TV)  i use the pvr addon zattoo
Best that you post your question in here... https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=167
Also provide a Debug Log which captures the flickering.
I use NextPVR, and there is no flickering for me
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies won't scrape0