Win KODI
Exclamation 
Bonjour

Quand vas t il y avoir un VRAI développement pour le HDR10+, le DOLBY VISION et les AUDIOS comme l'ATMOS, le DTS HDMA etc Huh Les versions évoluent mais nous attendons ces choses importantes.... Quitte à payer le logiciel....

C'est dommage.
Asox.
Something that *is* dommage, is that you again forgot that this is an English-only forum. A habit that more French-speaking people seem to have.

And.. REAL development of your precious video and audio formats? In case you forgot, Kodi is not a commercial company. All its people are volunteers living their own IRL with actual jobs and families. They will donate their time to the Kodi project as they see fit. If you think it's also "easy" for a skeleton crew of developers to "just add" and sometimes reverse-engineer proprietary formats to a media player (that needs to work on ALL platforms, mind you) with the snap of their fingers, think again. Some things take more time than others, and some things take even longer than that. If you want our developers to work full time on it, I don't think you have a big enough wallet for that.

Money doesn't get you everything in these crazy pandemic times. Although some people with way too much money make things like phallus-shaped rockets for pseudo space rides, instead of actually helping out others on this planet. That's the real 'dommage' part.

Bonjour to you.
Besides, apart from Dolby Vision, Kodi already does all of that on Windows.
(2021-11-14, 11:03)jjd-uk Wrote: Besides, apart from Dolby Vision, Kodi already does all of that on Windows.

moi ca ne le fait pas.... faudra me dire comment ?
(2021-11-14, 23:28)asox27 Wrote: moi ca ne le fait pas.... faudra me dire comment ?
English only forum.... n'est-ce pas
(2021-11-14, 23:28)asox27 Wrote: moi ca ne le fait pas.... faudra me dire comment ?

We have asked you previously, multiple times, to use the English language on this forum. We know that is not a problem since you already replied in several posts using English.

But there is a limit to our patience when our requests are being ignored, and you have managed to reach that limit. This thread will be closed.
@asox27 Also, misuse of the report button is also not appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Win KODI0