Android Aeon Tajo (Amazon Cube) add more than 5 Custom Menues
Hi there,

We have now installed Kodi 19.3 Matrix with the Aeon Tajo skin on our 3 Amazon Cubes.

Now I am faced with the problem that I need more than the 3 integrated custom menus.
I estimate about 5 menus.

Is there a guide or something like that with which I?
a) Can integrate the 5 required custom menus
b) Can create + copy a backup (full backup including addons etc) from the main cube to the other two cubes?

Or can / would someone help me?

thanks
(2021-11-14, 14:32)Ben78 Wrote: Hi there,

We have now installed Kodi 19.3 Matrix with the Aeon Tajo skin on our 3 Amazon Cubes.

Now I am faced with the problem that I need more than the 3 integrated custom menus.
I estimate about 5 menus.

Is there a guide or something like that with which I?
a) Can integrate the 5 required custom menus
b) Can create + copy a backup (full backup including addons etc) from the main cube to the other two cubes?

Or can / would someone help me?

thanks

I don't know why you say there are only 3 integrated custom menus, since there are 6...

...in addition you can change other menu defaults that you don't use to suit your needs. 

There could be addons that perform the kind of backups that you ask for, but that has nothing to do with the skin.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
well i found whats my problem was, ive i added more then 3 customs then i saw the hole customs

now ive got massiv problems to add my sources that they will be show correctly
is there anybody in german so that i can ask my problems ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Tajo (Amazon Cube) add more than 5 Custom Menues0