Modifying In Progress Tv Shows section
I'm coming from Eminence where I had custom menus but am trying to get by with Confluence due to maintenance issues (syncing across devices, breaking with upgrades, etc).  My question is, can the "In Progress TV Shows" section be modified to show only series that were watched in the last x months?  That is what I used before.  I am seeing things I watched 5 years ago that I never finished.  

As a workaround, I can add a playlist that shows what I want to the Favourties menu, but that isn't as good of an option.
Thumbs Up 
I second this feature request, adding that the same problem afflicts those who refresh their media library every 2 months or so, or reinstall their media center every 6 months or so.
Just in case you don't know. In general those recently added movies and/or tv-shows/episodes are already a playlist in the end. For example:

https://github.com/xbmc/skin.confluence/...d.xml#L142

If you look at the link properly, you'll see that it has the same syntax a playlist would have. So nothing stops you from either editing that section yourself of create a playlist and use that instead. 

I totally get your idea to make this a customizable setting, but fullfilling any kind of playlist option might probably create more problems than it will solve. So please edit this section or create an own playlist and use that.
(2022-03-18, 02:13)DaVu Wrote: JIn general those recently added movies and/or tv-shows/episodes are already a playlist in the end. 

So please...create an own playlist and use that.

I totally agree: when trying to solve the problem, I realized how easy it is not only to create the supposedly missing node, but also to customize it to any depth you wish. I either did not see the value of deleting my post; or more likely, after solving the problem I forgot having posted about its existence.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modifying In Progress Tv Shows section0