No fanart is displayed
Colleagues, please help me set up the music library. Everything works fine in the Cinema section - and in music there is a black screen, no images (only CD covers).
I don't understand how to place logs here
Platform - android, Ugoos x3
@folegozon

Explain your setup please.
  1. Do you have music files that are in a folder structure like Artist>Album>Songs?
  2. Have you set up the Artist Information folder?
  3. Do you have local artwork?
  4. Have you scanned your music into the library?
  5. Have you also scraped the music already in your library?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-11-15, 08:29)Karellen Wrote: @folegozon

Explain your setup please.
  1. Do you have music files that are in a folder structure like Artist>Album>Songs?
  2. Have you set up the Artist Information folder?
  3. Do you have local artwork?
  4. Have you scanned your music into the library?
  5. Have you also scraped the music already in your library?

1. My structure is like in a movie - there are folders with album names in the Music folder. Inside the folders are mp3 files with song titles.
2. No. I didn't create anything.
3. No
4. Yes
5. Yes
@folegozon

Ok, I am going to split you off the Artwork Dump thread and move you to the Music forum.

Which skin are you using? If you change to another skin do you see fanart?
If you call up the information page for your Artist and also for your Album, then select Choose Art, do you see any artwork displayed for any of the artwork types?
I assume you are using v19
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-11-15, 09:02)Karellen Wrote: @folegozon

Ok, I am going to split you off the Artwork Dump thread and move you to the Music forum.

Which skin are you using? If you change to another skin do you see fanart?
If you call up the information page for your Artist and also for your Album, then select Choose Art, do you see any artwork displayed for any of the artwork types?
I assume you are using v19

My skin - Aeon Nox Silvo. When switching to Estuary, everything is the same.
 In "information" - empty.
Matrix 19.3
(2021-11-15, 09:15)folegozon Wrote:  In "information" - empty.
Ok, then that is the problem.

Are you sure you scraped your library.
The music library is different from the Video Library.
In the music library, you scan your music files first, then you run the scrape. There is also a setting where you can run them together.
Have you done that?

Check your artwork settings for the music library here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Music#Artwork
Set your Artist Information Folder in setting 2.2 on the same page.
Then go into your Artist listing, call up the context menu and select Query info for all artists
Then do the same for albums.

Does that fix the artwork problem?
My Signature
(2021-11-15, 09:24)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-11-15, 09:15)folegozon Wrote:  In "information" - empty.
Ok, then that is the problem.

Are you sure you scraped your library.
The music library is different from the Video Library.
In the music library, you scan your music files first, then you run the scrape. There is also a setting where you can run them together.
Have you done that?

Check your artwork settings for the music library here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Music#Artwork
Set your Artist Information Folder in setting 2.2 on the same page.
Then go into your Artist listing, call up the context menu and select Query info for all artists
Then do the same for albums.

Does that fix the artwork problem?
Thanks a lot - I didn't have a folder selected for nfo. Both artists and albums were not scanned
(2021-11-15, 10:45)folegozon Wrote: Thanks a lot - I didn't have a folder selected for nfo. Both artists and albums were not scanned
Ok. Do you have fanart displayed now?
Did Artwork Dump download the artwork to your local folders?
My Signature
(2021-11-15, 20:42)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-11-15, 10:45)folegozon Wrote: Thanks a lot - I didn't have a folder selected for nfo. Both artists and albums were not scanned
Ok. Do you have fanart displayed now?
Did Artwork Dump download the artwork to your local folders?
I recently reinstalled KODI. And now nothing works again Smile. Although I do everything according to the instructions that you described to me above. Artist and album data is loaded - I see the status bar. ArtworkDump also does something. But of all the artists, information appeared only on the A-HA group. I put Universal Album Scraper. And TheAudioDB album scraper etc...
(2021-12-04, 09:11)folegozon Wrote: I recently reinstalled KODI. And now nothing works again
Ok, provide a Debug Log that captures you trying to update the library. We might see where the problem lies.
My Signature
(2021-12-04, 20:26)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-12-04, 09:11)folegozon Wrote: I recently reinstalled KODI. And now nothing works again
Ok, provide a Debug Log that captures you trying to update the library. We might see where the problem lies.
You know - I deleted the source in the morning and added it again. It seems to have worked - but only half. Most likely, everything is OK with KODI. I can't show the log file - it says that the size is too large..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No fanart is displayed0