Does Clear Data option in PVR & Live TV also delete Channel Groups?
I run the Tvheadend client on on my Shield.  I have a problem with my setup where if I put the Shield to sleep with Kodi displaying on the screen Kodi will crash.  My workaround is to return to the Shield main screen before putting it to sleep.  The problem with this is the EPG data doesn't get refreshed when I return to Kodi.  I know the guide data is available because it is refreshed in Kodi on my backend.  If I exit Kodi and and restart the guide data gets refreshed.  

Does Clear Data option in PVR & Live TV also delete Channel Groups?  I've accidentally  deleted my channel groups before and I want to make sure this isn't how I did it.  I thought I'd ask before I tried it.
2019 Shield TV Pro with Tvheadend Client (Kodi) | Ugoos X3 Cube with CoreELEC as a Tvheadend server
Samsung UN65JS8500 TV | Onkyo TX-NR646 Receiver | HD Homerun Quatro Tuner
I think this will remove all changes that were done locally through Channel group manager.
All group settings defined on the backend should be pushed again. At least, that's the behaviour i am seeing (using multiple backends). My solution was to not change anything client-side and now i only have to rebuild channel icon sets again after data is cleared...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does Clear Data option in PVR & Live TV also delete Channel Groups?0