Android Error at step build Kodi
As i said, start again. delete anything created as part of the build. this includes whatever path you set prefix to in your configure command.
That is the easy method.

I dont particularly want to get into the details of a build system, but in our instance the meson-cross.file generated in ${prefix}/share/ is only generated once, as the check only tests for existence, not change in source.

Again, the easiest thing is to delete everything, start from scratch. clone from latest master, as it now has the above patch merged, ./bootstrap, ./configure, make -jwhatever
Thanks Fuzzard,

I retried it all but ended up with the same issue...
A guidance (commands) how to manually build Dav1d and FFMPEG so this error will be skipped would be helpful

cpp:

make -C ffmpeg
make[2]: Entering directory '/root/kodi/tools/depends/target/ffmpeg'
rm -rf x86_64-linux-android-21-debug; mkdir -p x86_64-linux-android-21-debug
cd x86_64-linux-android-21-debug; /bin/tar --strip-components=1 -xf /root/android-tools/xbmc-tarballs/ffmpeg-4.4-N-Alpha1.tar.gz
cd x86_64-linux-android-21-debug; ./configure --prefix=/root/android-tools/xbmc-depends/x86_64-linux-android-21-debug --extra-version="kodi-4.4-N-Alpha1" --cc="/root/android-tools/android-ndk-r21e/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/x86_64-linux-android21-clang" --cxx="/root/android-tools/android-ndk-r21e/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/x86_64-linux-android21-clang++" --ar=/root/android-tools/android-ndk-r21e/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/llvm-ar --ranlib=/root/android-tools/android-ndk-r21e/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/llvm-ranlib --strip=/root/android-tools/android-ndk-r21e/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/llvm-strip --extra-cflags="-DANDROID -D__ANDROID_API__=21 -fexceptions -funwind-tables -fstack-protector-strong -no-canonical-prefixes -fPIC -DPIC -Og -g -D_DEBUG -I/root/android-tools/xbmc-depends/x86_64-linux-android-21-debug/include/android-21 -isystem /root/android-tools/xbmc-depends/x86_64-linux-android-21-debug/include" --extra-cxxflags="-DANDROID -D__ANDROID_API__=21 -fexceptions -funwind-tables -fstack-protector-strong -no-canonical-prefixes -fPIC -DPIC -frtti -Og -g -D_DEBUG -I/root/android-tools/xbmc-depends/x86_64-linux-android-21-debug/include/android-21 -isystem /root/android-tools/xbmc-depends/x86_64-linux-android-21-debug/include" --extra-ldflags="-L/root/android-tools/xbmc-depends/x86_64-linux-android-21-debug/lib -Wl,--exclude-libs,libgcc.a -Wl,--exclude-libs,libatomic.a -L/root/android-tools/xbmc-depends/x86_64-linux-android-21-debug/lib/android-21 " --pkg-config=/root/android-tools/xbmc-depends/x86_64-linux-gnu-native/bin/pkg-config --disable-doc --disable-devices --disable-programs --disable-sdl2 --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-pthreads --enable-gnutls --enable-libdav1d --enable-cross-compile --pkg-config-flags=--static --enable-pic --cpu=x86_64 --extra-cflags='-mno-stackrealign' --target-os=android --extra-libs=-liconv --x86asmexe=/root/android-tools/xbmc-depends/x86_64-linux-gnu-native/bin/nasm --arch=x86_64
ERROR: dav1d >= 0.5.0 not found using pkg-config

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git. If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
[email protected] mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "ffbuild/config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solve the problem.
Makefile:87: recipe for target 'x86_64-linux-android-21-debug' failed
make[2]: *** [x86_64-linux-android-21-debug] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/root/kodi/tools/depends/target/ffmpeg'
Makefile:181: recipe for target 'ffmpeg' failed
make[1]: *** [ffmpeg] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/kodi/tools/depends/target'
Makefile:11: recipe for target 'target/.installed-x86_64-linux-android-21-debug' failed
make: *** [target/.installed-x86_64-linux-android-21-debug] Error 2
It's not about manually building dav1d/ffmpeg. I've told you it's because of the generated meson-cross.file located in ${prefix}/share. Did you genuinely DELETE the folder you point to in your --prefix part of the configure command.

I can't help any more, it's an unsupported platform, I've fixed what wasnt working, that's all I am willing to do.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error at step build Kodi0