Mediaportal PVR addon - cannot rewind or fastforward
Hello,

I am using Kodi 19.3 and MediaPortal 1.29 with the Kodi Server Plugin v1.22.0.142. Viewing TV in the Kodi client is fine but I cannot rewind or fastforward live TV. This is the first time I have Kodi as a front end and MediaPortal as back end so I am unaware whether this issue existed previously. Is Kodi Server Plugin v1.22.0.142 for MediaPortal compatible with the latest Kodi 19.3?
Just a quess, but have you enabled Timeshift in the MediaPortal settings in Kodi?
I'm pretty sure you cannot RW or FF without this enabled.
Hello,

Yes, timeshift is enabled.
Ah, okay.
That was just a quick thought as to what be might causing the issue.
I'm afraid I don't use MediaPortal as my backend, so I'm not really able to offer any further suggestions to try.
If you are still experiencing the same issue, what I would suggest is to post a full debug log here that includes you trying to RW and FF so that the issue is hopefully captured in the log.
Maybe also an idea to mention what platform you are using whilst experiencing this issue.
Hopefully, one of the PVR developers will see the post and be able offer some better support for your problem.
(2021-11-28, 20:25)Dumyat Wrote: Ah, okay.
That was just a quick thought as to what be might causing the issue.
I'm afraid I don't use MediaPortal as my backend, so I'm not really able to offer any further suggestions to try.
If you are still experiencing the same issue, what I would suggest is to post a full debug log here that includes you trying to RW and FF so that the issue is hopefully captured in the log.
Maybe also an idea to mention what platform you are using whilst experiencing this issue.
Hopefully, one of the PVR developers will see the post and be able offer some better support for your problem.

Thanks for your input. I'll send logs, etc at the weekend. Rewind and FF works (to a certain degree) in NextPVR backend though. Mediaportal just doesn't respond even if I drag the slider bar.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediaportal PVR addon - cannot rewind or fastforward0