Emulators Within Kodi have Blue/Pink Washed Out Colors
I'm preparing a test build based on 19.4 with the following PRs reverted:

This looks like everything to do with DirectX/monitors/GPUs on Windows. If the problem gets fixed, then we'll bisect down and find the PR that introduced the bug.
Builds are ready. Also, I found this issue: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/21081 . The swapchain revert (first build here) will probably fix the game problem.

Build with just swapchain (https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/19775 ) reverted:

KodiSetup-20220430-381aa955-revert-swapchain-x64.exe

Build with the following PRs reverted:

KodiSetup-20220430-9ea60a3d-revert-windows-x64.exe
Another build to test:

Matrix branch with only 10 bit SDR reverted (not all swapchain changes)
KodiSetup-20220430-aab662b3-fix-AMD-10bit-Matrix-x64.exe

If it is confirmed that it solves the issues, the changes will be applied to master and backport to Matrix (v19.5)
Installed the swap chain build 19.4 and voila, games and colors look correct. BIG thank you to all involved for the fix. 🙂 🍻
@Headsortales Can you try jogal's build? He's the author of all the PRs I linked.
The fix has been merged and backported. All nightlies should contain it.
(2022-05-13, 02:09)garbear Wrote: The fix has been merged and backported. All nightlies should contain it.

Hi, thanks for your work in Retroplayer!

I had the same issue and your KodiSetup-20220430-381aa955-revert-swapchain-x64.exe version fixed it, however I also tried the last nightly KodiSetup-20220601-48f4849a-Matrix-x64.exe and the issue is back...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I'm having the same issue, blue/pink tint to games in retroplayer.  I tried the lastest nightly but it didn't fix the problem and the swapchain link and Jogal's link above no longer working.  Thank you for working on this!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Emulators Within Kodi have Blue/Pink Washed Out Colors0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.