Solved Are there any issues currently with the TMDB scraper?
Hi,
Are there any issues with the TMDB scraper currently?

I tried adding my 4K Movies onto the shield as a tester earlier today as I don't have very many of them. Whilst they do get scraped, none of the titles have clearlogo or landscape images, most don't have any fanart image and 2-3 are not getting any poster image as well.

All of these images are located in the local movies folders, so I'm not really understanding why they are not getting scraped properly like they always have done previously. Kodi artwork level is set to 'Custom' on the whitelist with 'Clearart, discart, banner, landscape, clearlogo'.

I even tried removing these titles and re-adding using the TMDB xml scraper which resulted in the same problem, as did using local info only afterwards. Three different methods tried to scrape these movies, which all resulted in the same outcome. 

Thinking this to be a problem on the Shield only, I then removed these same movies from my current Kodi installation on Windows and re-added them using exactly the same settings I have on Shield and for any new movies I'm currently adding on Windows which works fine.
However, after re-adding on Windows, exactly the same problem is occurring as on Shield.

Have been adding movie sources to Kodi for long enough to certainly know that I'm not doing anything different or incorrectly, which is why I'm now asking if there is any issues with the TMDB scraper?
It's quite a mystery at the moment....
So I just ran another quick little test, by removing all my 4K movies on my Windows installation and also removing the NFO file for a couple of the title where no poster artwork was being picked up on previous scrape attempts.
After re-adding, these 2 titles picked up all artwork on my whitelist, plus poster artwork as well, but none are the same as currently in the actual local movie folder.
So would seem local artwork files are being ignored during the scraping process.
Just need to establish why that is happening now....
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi @Karellen 
It's okay, I managed to solve the issue.
I didn't have the option 'Movies are in Separate folders that match the movie title' enabled.
Once I did that and tried scraping again, problem was immediately solved and all local artwork appearing again now.
Hoping the same will be case when I re-add on my Shield as well.
I like it when there is happy and quick ending to a problem...... Smile
Will mark the thread as solved as well
Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Are there any issues currently with the TMDB scraper?0